Langustl black & white Tarot (working title)

Langustl

Hi and thanks Seeker, Debra and Torhammer

Well, she has to be careful, right ;), step by step. Nearly finished is the Wheel of Fortune now, you maybe will see it tomorrow. The one after that could be the Hermit in dead, cause it fits to my actual personal situation, little ill sitting at home reading books or cards and thinking ;)

janstar17

Very thought-provoking

I am quite intrigue by your latest tarot venture! Doing it in black-and-white makes it very raw and real. Standing ovation!

thorhammer

Eeek, that clock gives me the heeby jeebies! As something of an insomniac at times, I've managed to get myself to a point where I'm fairly philosophical about the sleepless nights . . . but only by staving off the terror of being unprepared, unrested for the following day. That clock stares at me like the clock does when I wake and can't return to sleep.

\m/ Kat

Langustl

Yes, that´s what I thought. You wake up, and what do you do? You check what time it is, and you think "Oh god, 4 a clock, at 6 it will ring, and I can´t sleep. I will be tired today, and I can´t stay at home, there are important things to do" and so on .... But sometimes you think, "piss off alarm clock, today I go later". Than you´re free ;-)

thorhammer

Very clever. How chained we are to that Wheel, the clock! And when we take back our power from it, it's like bucking the whole fate/causality merry-go-round. I really like this, the more I think of it. The Wheel is the Major that makes least sense to me - it seems so shallow. But this has really deepened it for me. Thanks, Stephan :)

BTW, I'm trimming your colour Tarot as we speak :)

\m/ Kat

Langustl

Happy that I could give you an idea for the Wheel. Good luck with trimming ;) !