Pictures of our Reading Spaces; 2010

Dusk Till Dawn

Jenny, love your Box that goes with your Deck! And like Morwenna said the cloth is very nice too!

NamasteIndia

Nightgarden said:
I second, what harperevan wrote-wonderful to see all those different reading spaces.
This is one of my fav threads here!!!

Today I've done a reading for myself after a long break.
I couldn't decide: Golden Tarot or Deviant Moon???
So I've choosed to use the Golden Tarot with my (laminated) DM spread sheet and it works well!

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/1733/44268442.jpg
oh very nice they are coordinating so much

JennyNY39

Thank you Seeker and Morwenna! I was just so impressed with how PhotoKat did that, I had to share, lol!

As for the spread cloth, it is just a holiday cloth dish rag that they were selling at Borders Books, 2 for 12.00! Anything that is bright and colorful is a potential spread cloth for me!

<3

Jenny

Morwenna

JennyNY39 said:
Thank you Seeker and Morwenna! I was just so impressed with how PhotoKat did that, I had to share, lol!

As for the spread cloth, it is just a holiday cloth dish rag that they were selling at Borders Books, 2 for 12.00! Anything that is bright and colorful is a potential spread cloth for me!

<3

Jenny

Yes, but this particular one goes so perfectly with the Hoi Polloi that it might have been made special! Just look at those colors!

I think the Hoi Polloi is the bomb, anyway. What a lovely combination of the RWS and the Aquarian!

And BTW, Jenny, as I mentioned in another thread, love your avatar, and (singsongs) I know where you got it! :D

Rasa

Yes, that Hoi Polloi set really is just perfect... the cloth, the box, and the bag are all an exact match!!

That deck really deserves it, too.. a very special one.
I've spent some time ogling a friend's copy of the Hoi Polloi, and confess I have severe deck envy!

Sulis

A new thread has been started for 2011 so I'll close this thread. The new thread is HERE