Pictures of our Reading Spaces; 2011

Gia

JoelDee said:
Thanks MissJo, it is cosy, I feel fortunate to finally have some where to build up a good energy.

Gia! those are amazing paintings you've done on the furniture, I bet it's a lovely place to read.
This makes me want to get creative.

Thank you so much Joel! I was struck by how cozy your place is! I constantly have the urge to surround myself in that way, but rarely do...seems that I'm often drawn to the opposite of what I create for myself!

OctoberGwen

Gia said:
(the artwork on the armoire you may recognize as being from The Deviant Moon!)

Ooooooooo...... STUNNING. Me want. :D You're very talented!

Lovely space, also.

Gia

OctoberGwen said:
Ooooooooo...... STUNNING. Me want. :D You're very talented!

Lovely space, also.

:) WOW...thank you so much! I am delighted that so many enjoy my interpretation of tarot designs! While I'm not able to sell items with the DM artwork on it...do paint smaller boxes for multiple tarot decks as well as pendulum boards (sorry...this sounds like an ad...it's not...just making chit chat!) with royalty free artwork!

Ashtaroot

JoelDee said:
You have, I've seen these pictures before, they must be in the 2010 thread.
Such nice pictures though, a lovely warm stylish room, you can sense the calmness.
Thank you :heart: I'm glad you can sense it cause I don't have any candles or anything, hubbies only request. I understand, it's kinda dangerous with young kids ..

Hummmm..I just finished this room 3 or 4 weeks ago, maybe it was in some other thread!?

Le Fanu

I haven't seen these pics before. What a beautiful space. LOVE your house (I think I spot a Mi-Shell pouch!) I love those aged tiles (?) on the table with Victorian paintings (?)

What would I not do for cupboards like that for all (or at least some) of my stuff!

Gia

What a lovely space and the built in bookcases are gorgeous!
I've actually taken to using flickering battery operated votives when I am hired to read at parties/events...gives the mood with none of the danger!

Ashtaroot

Le Fanu said:
I haven't seen these pics before. What a beautiful space. LOVE your house (I think I spot a Mi-Shell pouch!) I love those aged tiles (?) on the table with Victorian paintings (?)

What would I not do for cupboards like that for all (or at least some) of my stuff!
Thank you so much :D :heart: ** gigling like a japanese animation teenager**and yes you are correct on all account, there is also a sinduction pouch.

Ashtaroot

Gia said:
What a lovely space and the built in bookcases are gorgeous!
I've actually taken to using flickering battery operated votives when I am hired to read at parties/events...gives the mood with none of the danger!
What a great idea:) I'll have to look into that.