List: Health issue indicators using tarot

Rootweaver

<smile> When I have a little time, I'll take a closer look at this list, and see how it compares with my system, and what I can learn from it. Perhaps we can both improve, if my humble offering has anything to add to yours.

I look forward to it. From the look of things, your list is a lot more detailed than mine. Great work!:)

Topsy

Thanks Topsy, and LOL!

Have a look at the attached images. The one named The Star (foot detail) shows what looks like thorny plants growing from the upturned sole of her foot. The image named Page of Pents (head detail) shows an almost fluid red cloth draping the head and flowing down, much like blood would. Hence bleeding on the brain (stroke.) Lastly, the image named Knight of Pents (head detail) shows what looks like a broccoli head growing from the knight's helmet. Growing in the head area (which is already heavy from the helmet he wears) as a virus would. Hence meningitis.

I hope this helps?
Thanks Jera, they make perfect sense now. :) I especially like how you interpreted the Page of Pentacles, the headgear does indeed look like blood pouring down.

Littlerosie

Wow! That is some list - very helpful thanks so much :)