Deck of the Week : Sign-Up Thread : Week 74 : 29th December - 5th January

Elendil

This thread is for those who would like to work through their collection of decks. Each week on a Saturday we will be picking a new deck to work with exclusively for the week.

Anyone is welcome. Please join us!

1. Please post with your chosen deck for the week - if you wish you can choose 1 tarot and 1 oracle so you can participate in all areas of the forum

2. Chat away about your deck, how you're finding it etc

3. Daily Draws can be recorded in our Group Daily draws thread:HERE

4. Please feel free to join us in an informal exchange circle for members only:

Tarot Reading circle: Will create if requested.
Oracle Reading circle: Will create if requested.

5. The following link is for members of the Deck of the Week group to post readings (other than Daily Draws) with their chosen decks or readings with spreads offered specifically by Deck of the Week members. No feedback or commentary on the spreads/readings is required (unless requested).
Deck of the Week Readings

List of Participants:
1. Elendil : The Röhrig Tarot (German Edition)
2. GoldenWolf : Circle of Life Tarot
3. jema : Deviant Moon Tarot
4. AJ : Rocambole Tarot
5. Lil Red : Ghosts and Spirits Tarot
6. Chiriku : Golden Tarot of the Tsar and Golden Tarot of the Renaissance (Estensi Tarot)
7. BodhiSeed : Daniloff Tarot and the Kwan Yin Oracle
8. VGimlet : Michaelangelo (LS) and i Tarocchi di Ferrara (Frazzoni)
9. toj : Sakki Sakki Tarot
10. desertrat : Maat Tarot
11. GryffinSong : Legacy of the Divine/Voyager Tarot
12. Tarot dance : Universal Fantasy Tarot
13. LotusSong : The Wildwood Tarot
14. Madame Squee : Waking the Wild Spirit Tarot & Ordinary Playing Cards
15. swedishfish612 : The Wildwood Tarot
16. Trogon : The Alchemical Tarot: Renewed (edition III)
17. Mi-Shell : Heart of Faerie Oracle/Wild Unknown Tarot
18. merissa 88 : Tarot of Dreams
19. ladybird : Tarot of Prague
20. Myrrha : Angels Tarot (Place)

Elendil

I am signing in with The Röhrig Tarot this week. It is the German Edition of the deck.

GoldenWolf

I'm using the Circle of Life Tarot by LS. I'm also finishing up the Sacred Days of Yule spread with the Mary El tarot this week.

Elendil

I'm using the Circle of Life Tarot...

I will be interested to see how you find this deck. I have it in my collection but find it difficult to read myself.

GoldenWolf

I will be interested to see how you find this deck. I have it in my collection but find it difficult to read myself.

I have had the Circle of Life Tarot for quite awhile, but never used it yet. Oddly enough, I started looking at it because my dream during the Mother Night of Dreams on December 20th consisted of being handed a round deck of cards (among other things). I looked at my round tarot decks and this one has some resonance with the cards I am pulling from the Mary El for the Sacred Days of Yule. Of course, that may only be because most of the other round decks I own are feminist themed decks - Motherpeace, Book of Aradia, and my color and B&W Daughters of the Moon. Oh and one Native American one, the Star that Never Walks Around. So I may discover that it really isn't all that relevant, but this is why I'm willing to give it a shot.

jema

Deviant Moon

I really like the Circle of Life deck. It is very much 'non-RWS' and makes you think in new ways.

I see I didn't post a lot on my blog when I used it but I still enjoyed the week I spent with it a lot.

I got the Deviant Moon recently and wanna try that one out for a week. It's a deck I never thought I would buy but well... it is here now :-D

AJ

really stretched my little grey cells with Guardian of Wisdom
so will end the old year with Rocambol..legos in Russian.

Lil Red

Ghost & Spirit Tarot

I'll be using Ghost & Spirit Tarot for this week. I just barely recieved it yesturday and I finally got an excuse to use it.

Chiriku

All I know for sure is that I'm going to use Golden Tarot of the Tsar and Golden Tarot of the Renaissance (Estensi Tarot) for a specific spread. But I am keeping in mind my recent free-wheeling needs, the need to pick up any deck at random as my time will become more and more constrained, so I reserve the right for other decks to enter my orbit.

BodhiSeed

I'll be using two gifts I received over the holidays: the Daniloff Tarot and the Kwan Yin Oracle.