Who are the best youtube tarot readers?

minotaur

Thank you very much for that link to Angelo. I will watch his videos.

Tarotwolf

One guy I find interesting on Youtube is princeofcup518. He likes the Thoth deck and using the Opening of the Key spread. I have no idea if his readings are acurate, but I like his card interpretations. He comes at the tarot from a very "academic" point of view and is incredibly knowledgable with the Thoth's kabilistic background. He hasn't been very active lately but his older card interpretation videos are well worth watching. Check him out.

Hanno

One guy I find interesting on Youtube is princeofcup518. He likes the Thoth deck and using the Opening of the Key spread. I have no idea if his readings are acurate, but I like his card interpretations. He comes at the tarot from a very "academic" point of view and is incredibly knowledgable with the Thoth's kabilistic background. He hasn't been very active lately but his older card interpretation videos are well worth watching. Check him out.

His name is Paul Hughes-Barlow and he is a known tarot scholar. From his website you can find the videos and other free training materials. can't comment on them as I don't follow him

Zephyros

His name is Paul Hughes-Barlow and he is a known tarot scholar. From his website you can find the videos and other free training materials. can't comment on them as I don't follow him

... Except that's not him :)

Sar

With danger of insulting somone; i think they all suck. No real talent for anything rather then famewhoring.

Zephyros

Oops my bad!

No problem, I actually learned for the first time who Hughs-Barlow was, so thanks!

With danger of insulting somone; i think they all suck. No real talent for anything rather then famewhoring.

That's a bit harsh. I think part of the issue is with the format; video necessitates explanations of what you're doing, and why one reaches conclusions, which gives birth to "this card means this" kind of readings. Do you have a problem with the readers themselves or the act of reading in online videos in general?

Personally I just don't enjoy watching readings on YouTube that much, it bores me. However, they do have educational, as otherwise I would probably never see readings, or at least very rarely. It is good to see methods other than mine done live, rather than here, for example, on the exchanges.

In any case, princeofcups518 is highly knowledgeable and I greatly enjoyed his theoretical discussions. He's also a member here.