Who are the best youtube tarot readers?

Alpha-Omega

I have been reading for over 10 actually.

-Angelo

That guy bugs the living crap out of me. He comes off as a know it all and highly arrogant, at least to me. Just not my cup of tea. You've been reading for 13 years, great, and yet I'm never blown away by his insight. I'm more appalled by his lack thereof. Again, just my opinion.

Sakkara

YouTube Tarot Readers

I really enjoy Angelo Nasios and appreciate all of his many videos. I find him rather impressive and moreso, considering he's young. Good for him for getting out there and sharing his experiences.

I also enjoy the videos of Donnaleigh and John Ballantrae. Both are prolific and so insightful. I am amazed and grateful that all of them take the time and effort to share their experience and knowledge.

Alpha-Omega

I really enjoy Angelo Nasios and appreciate all of his many videos. I find him rather impressive and moreso, considering he's young. Good for him for getting out there and sharing his experiences.

I also enjoy the videos of Donnaleigh and John Ballantrae. Both are prolific and so insightful. I am amazed and grateful that all of them take the time and effort to share their experience and knowledge.

Thank you.

Donnaleigh is an amazing educator in the tarot community and I highly recommend her podcast.

Miss Divine

Thank you for mentioning me :) Glad to be of help to other readers.

Angelo

The only video I ever saw from you was the Steampunk Tarot review. After I saw that I ordered it! :D

I don't watch alot of Tarot related stuff on YouTube, but this thread has made me curious!

Alpha-Omega

The only video I ever saw from you was the Steampunk Tarot review. After I saw that I ordered it! :D

I don't watch alot of Tarot related stuff on YouTube, but this thread has made me curious!

You may also like to see my review on the Witches tarot. Its almost an hour long! lol I got carried away

Miss Divine

You may also like to see my review on the Witches tarot. Its almost an hour long! lol I got carried away

An hour?? Oh my!! I dare not look... I do not need another deck!:D

minotaur

Thank you all...I have many bookmarks added.

If that one reader is so fluffy why do they get so many readings? Do people want fluffy?

Who is it? I would like to see what attracts people.

This thread has grown nicely.

Chiriku

This thread has grown nicely.

It has also been cut down. Not all the posts appear to be here anymore.

What I want from a video tarot reading, I cannot get in real life either elsewhere on the Internet or offline. I would want to see non-Tarot Enthusiast readers in action---well-meaning (i.e. non-charlatan) readers who are of an "older school" than the type of tarotism I practice and prefer for myself.

That one link that Bhavana provided was the only one I've ever seen that offered a glimpse into the world of the full-time, long-time reading professional who may have only ever used the same deck for many years, who deals with the public and the public's questions day in and day out, whose tarot practice is "answer"-oriented as opposed to the "experience/journey" orientation of many non-full-time, newer-school TEs like me.

I use the Internet to gain a window into worlds I am not already a part of and would have a hard time penetrating. For my part, I'm not inclined to spend money and time patronizing tarot readers during my travels, so a YouTube video would be a boon.

Sulis

Moderator message

It has also been cut down. Not all the posts appear to be here anymore.

No posts have been removed from this thread.. We do not just remove posts for no reason.

Sulis - moderator