Deck of the Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 249 : May 7 - May 13

VGimlet

This thread is for those who would like to work through their collection of decks. Each week on a Saturday we will be picking a new deck to work with exclusively for the week.

Anyone is welcome. Please join us!

1. Please post with your chosen deck for the week - if you wish you can choose 1 tarot and 1 oracle so you can participate in all areas of the forum

2. Chat away about your deck, how you're finding it etc

3. Daily Draws can be recorded in our Group Daily draws thread: the new thread which is now here for April- June.

4. The following link is for members of the Deck of the Week group to post readings (other than Daily Draws) with their chosen decks or readings with spreads offered specifically by Deck of the Week members. No feedback or commentary on the spreads/readings is required (unless requested).

Deck of the Week Readings

5. Here are links so that members can post daily readings/reflections on Oracles:

Oracle Decks - Threads in Oracle Readings forum
Deck of the Week Group - Oracle Daily Draws

Participants:
1. VGimlet - Masonic Tarot (Beauchard)
2. Scarlet Woodland - Mucha & Illuminated Tarot & Starlight Illuminated
3. desertrat - Dreaming Way Tarot
4. RiverRunsDeep - Artist's Inner Vision Tarot
5. BodhiSeed - Waking the Wild Spirit & MentorSpirit
6. jema - Stella tarot & lenormand cards
7. katey - Green Witch Tarot
8. journeyinghome - Nomad Tarot
9. Green Faerie - Green Witch Tarot
10. JylliM - Tarot of the Holy Light & Dame Fortune's Wheel
11. TreeLeafe - Tarot of Trees & Messenger Oracle
12. AJ - New Earth Tarot
13. strings of life - Starlight Luminated & Tarot of Trees
14. DDWarks - Osho Zen Tarot

VGimlet

This will be my first week of 4 with the Masonic Tarot (the one by Jean Beauchard). Luckily I have some oracles to use now and then if I am too dense to "get" this deck, LOL.

Scarlet Woodland

Tarot Mucha & Illuminated Tarot

Feel like spending some time with auntie Mucha this week and going to stick with the Illuminated :)

Edit: (cough) and the Starlight Illuminated... but they count as one deck right? ;)

desertrat

A second week with the charming Dreaming Way Tarot for me. :)

RiverRunsDeep

Moving on this week to The Artist's Inner Vision Tarot. This should be interesting!

BodhiSeed

Waking the Wild Spirit paired with MentorSpirit for me this week. Thank you VG! :)

jema

Stella + Lenormand

So many choices, I keep using that random number thing but not just once, but like 5 times. and still can't decide.
So now I am just picking the one closest - Stella tarot
+ lenormand cards

The Lenormand is slowly going ahead. I pick 2 cards a day and take a photo and see what I can come up with. Gonna do 3 cards this week.

Stella I got in a trade with rylla, it looks lovely.

katey

It's the Green Witch Tarot for me this week :D

journeyinghome

Nice choices everyone! :heart:

For me, it's the Nomad Tarot this week :)

Green Faerie

The Green Witch Tarot again for me, please! Katey, we'll have to compare notes. I did Pollack's spread for the Fool and her spread for the Magician this week, and the deck seems to have taken it up a notch. Apparently it was afraid of not being taken seriously. :D I'm taking it seriously now! I have to write notes yet for the Magician spread, but I've gotten some pretty hefty meaning out of the cards.

Scarlet Woodland, I hope the Mucha treats you well! That deck is on my short list. :)

Thanks so much, VG!