Itty Bitty Tarot Deck- What to Do With It?

Gryphflame

A few weeks ago, during a bout of internet insomnia that resulted in me reading the entirety of the learn the cards section on Aeclectic, I opened up MS Paint and drew out a set of 78 pixelized tarot cards. Each card is 24x46 pixels, and drawn in white, black and red.

So now I've got this page full of itty bitty tarot cards, and I'd rather they don't just sit there and do nothing since I'm actually kind of fond of some of them. I'm sorta hoping someone here might be able to come up with a purpose for these little guys, or even some advice on improving them- I'm still quite new to tarot, after all, and may have messed up on some of them and not noticed it.

The Full Deck

muteswan

They'd be perfect as icons in a little tarot reading program, or perhaps as website markers if you have, or ever plan to have, a site on card meanings.

They're super-cute. :)

Little Baron

Hey, they are cute! Maybe you could cut them all out and put them in a small bag for people to draw from without looking. Great gift idea; cheap but personal for friends. Like the last idea as well.

LB

Gryphflame

Thank you both for your ideas, they're both really neat, although I don't think I could use either personally. They got me thinking that maybe they'd make neat little magnets- I could print them out on cardstock and glue them to little rectangles of magnet to use as tarot cards on the go ;) I'd need to learn to work with unillustrated pips, though.

Little Baron

Gryphflame said:
I'd need to learn to work with unillustrated pips, though.

They're not half as scary as they seem and open up your intuition wonderfully.

Thanks for sharing your work. The magnet idea is great.

LB

SilverWing

I like the idea of putting them in a bag and letting people pull a card. They are cute.

temperlyne

Hmm They would work great on a gameboy...!