Tarot of the Sidhe News!

Sidhe-Ra

News!

Hi everyone!

I got some samples today from the publisher of a couple of finished cards! They're a lovely big size- about 12.5 x 8 cm, with a gloss finish. Its very exciting to see them in card form!

Also, I've updated my website, www.childofavalon.bravehost.com to include links to my Tarot pics, and to the publisher's page where it will be available to purchase sometime over the summer.

Also on my webpage you can now send e-tarot card greetings of my images, with effects and music if you wish!

Many blessings,

Em

raventepes

You'd be correct in that assumption. There are many layers to me that I don't wish to make public, and yes, some of them are quite painful, but they're things that I've been working on. It wasn't until I adopted my magickal name ShadowRaven that I really began to open my eyes. After seeing your cards, I realize that there may be more going on than I thought.

Sidhe-Ra

Yes, I understand where you're coming from. Often when we think we're finally getting to the centre of the onion, a whole new universe we couldn't have imagined starts to unfold!

Many blessings on your quest for self-knowledge. Our potential can be the most surprising discovery of all.

Sidhe-Ra

The Warrior- Fire

Yes, I know I said I had a bundle of other projects that I must finish before I started on the minors, but this image was banging on the inside of my head to come out,(you'll see why), so here he is!

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e383/SidheTarot/Fire-Thewarriortarot.jpg

The Warrior is my Ace of the fire suit,( to be followed by The Dreamer-Air, The Dancer-Water, and The Maker-Earth).

Hope you like! I'm making the borders of the minors white so that you can instantly see in a reading the proportion of majors to minors, as the paintings themselves will be the same style.

temperlyne

Ow wow, thats a very fiery and powerful image! I can imagine it didn't have the patients to sit calmly in your mind.
Love to see what you have in mind for the other aces and the courts!

Sidhe-Ra

Thanks!

I really must try to be a good girl and get on with some other things, though...

truelighth

Wow!!! Wonderful image, Sidhe-Ra. That warrior is all fire and action. Thanks for sharing!

Unknownspirit

Your cards look so great!
Its going to take a lot of self control to not buy this deck before the minors come out.

Sidhe-Ra

The Dancer-Water

Thank you Unknown Spirit and Truelighth! :)

Hope you like this one, too!

Here is 'The Dancer', my equivalent to the Ace of Cups, with all the usual meaning.

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e383/SidheTarot/Water-TheDancer.jpg

This changed a lot in the painting. It was never my intention to have the cup in there, but it just happened, and I really like it!(Plus it will keep the traditionalists happy!)

I have a feeling that something alluding to each of the traditional suits will emerge in each of the aces,(the lightning bolts in the Warrior are very 'Wand' like).

Well, we'll see!

Many blessings,

Em

inanna_tarot

Stunning again!
I'm so glad that you are continuing such a high standard into the Minors. Some artists focus so much on the Majors and spend less time on the Minors. I cant wait to see your court cards!
And I love the Warrior as the Ace of Wands as well.

Thank you for sharing this deck with us Sidhe-Ra, I am enjoying every addition to the deck!

Sezo
x