Deviant Moon Tarot

Moonboy

Hey Friends...

FINALLY, I can post some samples of my upcoming deck, "Deviant Moon Tarot", which will be released by US Games VERY soon.

The deck took 3 years to create, and about 30 years to concieve! They are made of my drawings combined with photographic manipulations of 18th century tombstones taken with my digi-cam. I also treked through abandoned insane asylums to photograph various textures to apply into the artwork. I went to MANY ghostly places to get material for the deck, and it sure was half the fun!

I wasn't sure WHEN the deck was going to be released, but I saw Amazon.com was taking preorders already, so I'm letting the cat out of the bag, hehe

The Deviant Moon Tarot will also be featured at INATS east in Jan '08...can't wait for that!

Anyway, have a look...if you are a "myspacer", please add me, as I would love to talk tarot with you! My official website is under construction...almost finished, and I will be able to show you more, including some sketches and behind the scenes type of stuff!

Cheers, and thanks for taking a look!

http://www.myspace.com/deviantmoon

~Moonboy~

Alta

Hi Moonboy, truly amazing texture and detail and quite a concept! Very well done and congratulations!

Marion

WolfyJames

Wow!!! I want it... now! It's really beautiful. Reminds me a bit of Bosch.

lunakasha

Now THAT is something I have never seen before....WOW! :bugeyed:

Fascinating images....eerily beautiful, and I appreciate your sharing some of the process that went into its creation. Sounds like fun, visiting so many potentially haunted locations and incorporating the textures into the cards.

This deck is now on my must-have list....I hope it is available soon.
Thanks for the preview and congratulations!

:) Luna

FaireMaiden

Congratulations on finishing your stunning deck!!!... I just put in my pre-order over at Amazon, och!!!... How could I resist??? *lol*

How proud you must be, *vbs*, and you have every right to be!!! *vvvbs*

thorhammer

Another for the shortlist! Thankyou so much for this! :heart:

\m/ Kat

FaireMaiden

Sizing

Pray, what size are the cards???

I read your 'myspace' page but didn't find those particulars there... nor is anything stated over at Amazon...

OnePotato

Hullo Moonboy!

Now THIS looks fabulous..!!
Excellent work, with a vision!

You have had me curious for months now....
And you have certainly lived up to the long built-up suspense!

Congrats on the impending release, and best of luck from here on.
This should be a definite hit!

Little Hare

I love it! wow from the cards i saw on your myspace page (i've added you btw... under the name rowena) you have captured institutions very well...

I really want this deck!

EDIT: I've just pre-ordered it!
:heart:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

YEah!

moonspirit

Very captivating! I can't wait to see more.
Congratulations!