Deviant Moon Tarot

6 Haunted Days

These are some stunning, haunting and eloquent images to behold. I love how you've achieved the textures and such....being a cemetery and old abandonded insane asylum/buildings haunter myself....it makes this deck that much more fascinating for me. This is surely a must get.

I checked Tarot Garden, nothing there yet on this deck, but I would assume they'll have a pre-order and carry it? I am tired of Amazon and their BS, and avoid them when I at all can. I'd much rather my money went to a business run with integrity and very personal/professional demeanor such as TG. Plus you get it faster.

So, you have no idea when USG is intending to release your deck?

I added you at Myspace (6 Haunted Days).

6 Haunted Days

Moonboy said:
Hey Friends...

FINALLY, I can post some samples of my upcoming deck, "Deviant Moon Tarot", which will be released by US Games VERY soon

I was curious, did you mean that you weren't allowed to post scans until the print date was near.....or? I was wondering if that was the case as a lot of tarot artists post scans a long while (years sometimes) before print and in some cases as the deck is being put together. I thought maybe it was a new restriction USG was doing....

Eta: Uhg, I give up on my questions being answered.

moon_shadow

Moonboy, just peeked at your myspace!!! Only one word came to me.. "Wow..............................."
and it didn't matter if I hadn't looked at the entire deck,
"I will have this deck"..
you see... I had my mind set pretty firmly(!) to not buy any more deck, but.. finding this thread.. changed that now. hahaha. :p I know I will be ordering this as soon as it comes out.

Thank you for the fabulous work, Moonboy.
And
CONGRATULATIONS!

moon_shadow

philebus

Congratulations on getting these published. Truely beautiful work, your stylistic twist has given a freshness and originality missing from so many others. Again, great work. I shall, with many others, look forward to adding these to my collection.

baba-prague

Oh, I like it a lot, beautiful work. When is it going to be available?

teomat

Dammit!! I can't access myspace (it's a 'forbidden site' for me - I'm surfing at work). I've seen the box art on Amazon and I'm immensely curious to see some of the cards. It looks a deck I've been waiting a lifetime to find.

Any chance you could post some images on this thread?

Sidhe-Ra

I am so very, very impressed! Each card is an amazing work of art- I have been 'OOOOooooooooooOOOOOOO'ing out loud all over your myspace page. You may have to wipe off some drool.

Needless to say, I have added you!

Many Blessings, and congratulations!

Em xxx

blue_fusion

WOW!!! this certainly is a must-have. the style is really wonderful and fresh, especially in terms of Tarot art. even though this has been a work of years, the deck itself seems so fresh and so contemporary. i can see that it will appeal a lot to both older readers, and to the younger generation as well. really wonderful stylization! :)

6 Haunted Days

The more I look at your resplendent images the deeper I am drawn in, these are really something and a half! Congratulations on getting finished and finding a publisher :)

I was thinking mods, shouldn't this thread be in Tarot Decks and not Tarot Deck Creation as it's finished and being publsihed in a month or so?

Dean

At last

Moonboy

I like your Deviant Tarot i want it now, and the history behind it was very interesting looking forward in getting this deck in the new year.:)