Tarot of Achromatic Impressions

blue_fusion

well, not really a collaboration since i only acted as "consultant" here. my friend Gian's also working on a tarot deck. it's for the exhibit we have that's been forever being postponed because everyone's busy. ugh. was supposed to have released this along with the Dusk deck but he's become busy with his Thesis. he asked me to help him think out the scenes, but the images themselves were all done by him. i just did the borders and backs. i'm uploading what's finished so far.

you can see his site here: http://vindictivevendetta.deviantart.com/ samples of the deck's images are also there, but the cards' font's different. the attachments here are how the cards are supposed to look like, but for some reason, i can't seem to send him the font via internet.

Attachments

• 00.jpg
    00.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 129
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 128
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 113
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 110

blue_fusion

some more cards...

Attachments

• 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 101
  • 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 110
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 107

pippi

very pretty! will this be a published deck? with 78 cards, or majors only? i'd love to see more images!

blue_fusion

pippi said:
very pretty! will this be a published deck? with 78 cards, or majors only? i'd love to see more images!

i'll tell him that. actually, the exhibit only asks for 5-7 artworks, but i'm convincing some of them to at least finish the majors so they can self-publish. i dunno when he'll finish them as he's currently busy with his thesis. he can probably start working on them after the school year ends (late March).

avalonian

Ooh, that's lovely. Want! I don't usually buy majors only decks but I'd make an exception for that one.

kwesifriends

Wow I like all the cards but there are so many nude hehehe!

Little Hare

I really like the cards! he has done some exceptional artwork! So lovely in black and white (greyscale)