Lillie's Frog Tarot.

Lillie

:D

Yeah, I keep Him on a leash!

No.
They are slave collars.
You can buy them on sites that cater for people who like that sort of thing.
They sell chastity belts too!!!!

I borrowed (stole) one of the pictures, altered it a bit and fitted it to the frogs...

truelighth

Ah, ok, so they are also virtual props. I just remembered something about you saying you found slave collars you could use for those froggies and somehow in my mind it got translated or mixed up with handcuffs... *embarrased* :|

LOL, don't ask! I just thought they were real props you found somewhere in miniature form and used... ;)

gregory

truelighth said:
Ah, ok, so they are also virtual props. I just remembered something about you saying you found slave collars you could use for those froggies and somehow in my mind it got translated or mixed up with handcuffs... *embarrased* :|

LOL, don't ask! I just thought they were real props you found somewhere in miniature form and used... ;)
I wouldn't assume she didn't order them when she found them..... })

Lillie

No!

They cost a fortune.

And you can get really nice studded leather dog collars from pet shops.
Really good quality, really good price, various sizes to fit a variety of husbands...
They can have a little tag with their name on, in case they forget.

gregory

Lillie said:
No!

They cost a fortune.

Really good quality, really good price, various sizes to fit a variety of husbands...
Er - this is really making me wonder about Him...
How many of THOSE did he buy ???? ;) })

truelighth

Lillie said:

ROTFL!!!!

Laura Borealis

I just discovered this.
I love this Frog Tarot! It has really made me smile. ^_^

Lunalyn

yes I discovered a little while ago to. you can't help but smile when you look at them. they're a good tonic for when you need a smile.
Lillie did really well with them. she's obviously a froggy person.

GryffinSong

Lunalyn said:
yes I discovered a little while ago to. you can't help but smile when you look at them. they're a good tonic for when you need a smile.
Lillie did really well with them. she's obviously a froggy person.

Yeah, I love this deck!!! I've misplaced mine (probably in my RV), but someday it'll turn up and it'll be a very, very smiley day!!! :)