Stars + Clover?

Midsummereve

Hello all,

I am trying to get ideas for the various meanings of these card combos:

Future is a gamble/ risky?
Good things to come?
Future holds some unexpected but happy surprises?

Does anyone have any other suggestions?
Thanks in advance...

lightpers

"There will be twice amount of stars shine brightly tonight"

SimoneBella

A luck opportunity that should manifest itself through prayers and faith :)

ThtDancerGuy

Stars + Clover

Of course it al depends on the question asked and therefore the context, but Stars + Clover is a very positive combo, indicating many, a myriad of, and numbers (Stars) regarding luck, opportunity, and overall successes (Clover). When you see Stars, think "a lot of," "many, vast," and "multiplied indefinitely." Stuff like that.

ana luisa

Herbal medication for eye problems

Barleywine

Not to get too cute about it (but I think I failed), it reminds me strikingly of this (from Disney's Pinocchio):

When you wish upon a star
Makes no difference who you are
Anything your heart desires
Will come to you
If your heart is in your dream
No request is too extreme
As dreamers do
Fate is kind
She brings to those to love
The sweet fulfillment of
Their secret longing
Like a bolt out of the blue
Fate steps in and sees you through
Your dreams come true

decan

"We can see the infinite in a grain of sand and eternity in a flower [or a clover]." William Blake
I think it is a poetic combo!

Teheuti

They are both cards of fortune and happiness, so good luck or quick success. The closer to the Significator they are the better in terms of indicating that any misfortune will be short-lived and all will end well. However, when "clouded" both cards indicate misfortune. So, in a short line-spread, if there are major negative cards on either side of this pair it can spell misfortune in general.

While Stars can mean many; Clover can mean small, brief, temporary.

I would see it as a hopeful (but probably brief) opportunity that is supported or hindered by the cards around the pair. The closer to the Significator, the more significant its effects.