Knight of Swords sexual context?

Angelofearth

I think you would know very quickly indeed if the Knight of Swords was 'interested' because he's not a dude that does hanging around or being patient, or weighing up the pros and cons. He's a fast mover. Not entirely incapable of romance (or romantic gestures) but very unlikely to bother with it and more likely to 'plunge in' if the opportunity is there and move quickly on. How would it be with the KofS? Energetic and exhausting I think. And probably a bit stressful. I think the KofS can't help but be a little (or a lot) selfish, as he isn't wired for empathy. So could be feelings afterwards of being used too. He's not a keeper.

Hi CharlotteK, being the knight and air that definitely shows fast movement so I understand your point there. Possibly a cad who uses mental manipulation with little regard for feelings. I think that can definitely apply in some situations. Thank you!

Angelofearth

Hi nisaba! That makes sense the knight of swords charges ahead. Not always thinking of what he tramples in his path. Makes sense to me.

Sar

How would you view the Knight of swords as how someone sees someone else sexually?

I would interpret it as they don't see you sexually at all,
Or maybe they only view you as mentally stimulating?
Inexperienced.

Ix Chel

I believe that Daily Tarot girl has written a blog post about the court cards in bed.

Angelofearth

I believe that Daily Tarot girl has written a blog post about the court cards in bed.

Thank you for that info. I read it and she made some good points!

The_Hydra

I'd associate him with someone who is into or uses dirty talk and mental stimulation, because he's one of the speedier knights he might rush or not last but can also be someone who likes quick sex wherever and whenever. Definitely agree with the whole "conqueror" thing. I'm sure this Knight could become a player but instead of doing it for the thrill like the Knight of Wands, this Knight is all about gathering info. So I figure they might sleep with someone with a fetish or who seems sexually "different" (like a new fetish or kink the Knight has never done or known) so they know what it's like, (the ropes (no pun intended) etc etc. Basically collect field notes about it... I don't think they'd sleep with anyone just for kicks. A mental connection or danger would excite them, an argument and angry sex as well. Colder in approach, needs to get learn how to connect emotionally.

Sorry if this is written a little weird I'm posting this from my phone.

Angelofearth

I'd associate him with someone who is into or uses dirty talk and mental stimulation, because he's one of the speedier knights he might rush or not last but can also be someone who likes quick sex wherever and whenever. Definitely agree with the whole "conqueror" thing. I'm sure this Knight could become a player but instead of doing it for the thrill like the Knight of Wands, this Knight is all about gathering info. So I figure they might sleep with someone with a fetish or who seems sexually "different" (like a new fetish or kink the Knight has never done or known) so they know what it's like, (the ropes (no pun intended) etc etc. Basically collect field notes about it... I don't think they'd sleep with anyone just for kicks. A mental connection or danger would excite them, an argument and angry sex as well. Colder in approach, needs to get learn how to connect emotionally.

Sorry if this is written a little weird I'm posting this from my phone.

Awesome! This right here is exactly what I was thinking! A person who likes to have sex with the mind who finds mental stimulation exciting. Thank you Hydra.

Ace

How would you view the Knight of swords as how someone sees someone else sexually?

I would interpret it as they don't see you sexually at all,
Or maybe they only view you as mentally stimulating?

MY first thought about this is I can't believe you CAN'T see this as someone sees you as sexually. The knight of swords is so phallic and so CHARGE AHEAD in posture, at least in the RWS deck. I would ASSUME it was sexual in connotation. Your statement smacks of denial. What you DON'T want to admit.

I would say as nisaba have said, all rush and no tenderness. I would tread carefully around this person. DON'T under any circumstances underestimate them. I am increasingly--as I write this--getting the impression of a very strong, forceful person, who could even rape you given a chance. Be very careful, Angelofearth.

Barb