Name That Deck...

moontoadie

Trying to figure out the name of a specific deck. It's non-traditional, possibly an oracle deck, done in black and white. Cards are named differently: Wizard, Tempter, Philanthropist, Hooded One, Druid, Mist, Miser, Broken One, Transmuter, Torturer, Necromancer, Shepherd, Diviner, Soldier, Executioner, Rogue, Evoker, Darklord, Bishop and more.

moontoadie

The artwork seems so familiar, but I can't put my finger on it.

Alta

Dishonored Tarot?

gregory

It's not that. I have that one, and - no. Here's that.

It's tweeted all over the place, though, this one. They all seem to be tweets and so on from someone called Madam Eva soliciting clients. This is WEIRD ....

AH. Here you go.

https://twitter.com/Wizards_DnD

Dungeons and Dragons. It calls itself a tarokka, and you can buy it:

here
- to be released this spring; 54 cards. Goes with Curse of Strahd, apparently. A mere $10.

MY, that were hard work ! I need coffee.

moontoadie

Thank you, Gregory! That's awesome detective work. **Buys Gregory a coffee*. I may have to get them and use them as tarot anyway!

gregory

Google image search is great. But that rotating gif made me feel rather ill - it wasn't easy getting a single card to work with ! WEIRD !

moontoadie

I should have thought to take a screen shot or two... that would have captured a single image at a time.

Morwenna

I suppose one could use it as an oracle? (I suppose one could use any found object as an oracle!) I like the artwork, in any case.

Maybe this could be cross-mentioned in the Oracles sub-forum?