Justice League Tarot Deck

FlashFighter

I challenged myself to identify all the characters in the cards and was able to for the most part.

Here's the list for anyone who'd like a reference.

Great list!
On the 3 of Cups, the other guys with Saturn Girl are Lightning Lad and Cosmic Boy, together they are a team called The Legion of Super-Heroes.

skyfiery

Great list!
On the 3 of Cups, the other guys with Saturn Girl are Lightning Lad and Cosmic Boy, together they are a team called The Legion of Super-Heroes.

Thanks, FlashFighter. I'm going to update the list now. :)

Alta

Mine came today, from the UK as it turns out. amazon does not always list the point of origin of the shipper. Still a few available at mid range prices. Mine was $28 Cdn and low shipping, $6 I think, from the UK.

Very nicely packaged and I also appreciate the key list from skyfiery.

SarahJoy

I challenged myself to identify all the characters in the cards and was able to for the most part.

Here's the list for anyone who'd like a reference.

Thank you so much for putting together this list! Tremendously helpful.

The girl on the 7 of Pents is Terra, and the Ace of Wands is the Phantom Stranger.

Earthjade

I'm disappointed that Starfire didn't make it into the deck - she's such a recognisable part of the DC universe. It would be like making a Marvel tarot deck and not including Rogue.

FlashFighter

I'm disappointed that Starfire didn't make it into the deck - she's such a recognisable part of the DC universe. It would be like making a Marvel tarot deck and not including Rogue.

Wow. Good point. You'd figure she would have at least made it on the 3 of Pentacles (Teen Titans on the card), but yeah.... Hrmmmm.

FaintlyMacabre

So far Amazon was still saying it could not give me a date. I suppose they would say they had cancelled. That is odd, I think.

It is alright. I could have bought it from eBay but I was not sure I wanted on the bandwagon since I am not really familiar with most of the characters. It was my way of sitting on the fence. I have made a lot of jumps lately and very few of them have really worked out well.

Diana

Earthjade

Actually, now that I think about it, Starfire should have been The Star.
If you consider her backstory about how much she suffered before she joined the Titans, I think the themes of hope, faith and renewal resonate very strongly with her.
More so than with Supergirl, I think.

reall

Actually, now that I think about it, Starfire should have been The Star.
If you consider her backstory about how much she suffered before she joined the Titans, I think the themes of hope, faith and renewal resonate very strongly with her.
More so than with Supergirl, I think.

agree! she is my fav TT!x,x :))

FlashFighter

So far Amazon was still saying it could not give me a date. I suppose they would say they had cancelled. That is odd, I think.

It is alright. I could have bought it from eBay but I was not sure I wanted on the bandwagon since I am not really familiar with most of the characters. It was my way of sitting on the fence. I have made a lot of jumps lately and very few of them have really worked out well.

Diana

Call Amazon. They screwed up on the pre orders, and put up 2 of them. One of them is still not giving a date. The other has the deck readily available. I had to call them to straighten it out.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00X2VIXDK?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00