Deviant Moon "SiSTeR" deck contracted

Moonboy

News from the AsYLuM:

The "sunny" sister to the Deviant Moon Tarot has been contracted with US Games and is in production. In contract, as well, is an in-between "eclipse" oracle which should be finished by the end of the year. Only working titles, so far, but you can get a sneak peak at the "Eclipse Oracle" via the bonus card that comes with all DM Book orders on our decrepit site.

Sincerely,
Patrick

Aeric

By this, do you mean a "Deviant Sun" style deck? Angry Mr. Sun searing the brain and setting fire to landscapes in daylight scenes?

gregory

OH ! I was thinking more a Platitudinous Sun, with no sharp edges of any kind :D

FaintlyMacabre

Sure, one of those excessively cheerful "Walk on the Sunny Side of Life" decks. I betcha.

Congrats :)

Diana

reall

:)) ivl grin sun!XD LOLZ :))

Achlys

I am so looking forward to this....I love Valenzia's art.

feynrir

No matter WHAT kind of "Deviant Sun" it is, this is EXCITING!! Congratulations, and I have the highest hopes for this and all of your future works, Mr. Valenza! :D

Winterchild

Oh yeah...

I am totally super excited... about the upcoming arrival of my companion book and the new decks in the offing... I don't like to wish time away but oh the dreams of those future decks!!

There is something about Patrick's art that really gets me, I have every deck he has produced apart from the playing cards which I sadly missed... cannot wait to see Card 49 of the Oracle deck. A sister deck though, how fabulous... though I shall keep mine gender neutral, this is one of my favourite things about the DM... it has a great androgynous feel to it... so refreshing even with the multiple breasts it still doesn't take from that feeling for me...

lightpers

So happy for you, Moonboy, i love your Deviant Moon , i always love your deck!

DaughterOfDanu

Can't wait to get a copy of both the sister deck and the oracle :D