The Everyday Tarot - Poppy Palin

HuskyChariot

I just found this thread and I love this deck! The cards are so full of energy and joy. I love the inclusion of animals and pets (I am a recent first time dog owner).

I just know that this deck will be just about the chattiest one I own. I can imagine getting a whole reading from one card. :)

I will watch this with great anticipation!

:party:

shadowdancer

It is indeed looks like it will be a corker of a deck.

I will keep members posted when new cards are up on her site.

Altena

I only saw this deck now, as I haven't been around for a while, but I too felt my heart flutter with every image. Haven't had many decks on my shopping list lately due to other priorities, but I will definitely buy this once it's out.

Heck, I'd buy it for the Death card alone. It is absolutely one of the most emotional Death cards I've seen in any deck, and the Devil and Judgement are also brilliant concepts.

What struck me the most is how beautiful it was to see the spirits frolicking around the people doing their everyday thing. Absolutely stunning, I'm totally in love with what I've seen so far.

shadowdancer

Just to update -
two more cards added since yesterday:

ace of sticks
Hanged Man (which I think is a brilliant rendition)

Davina

Altena

They look amazing. I want this deck like right now. I look at it and all these images and interpretations just pop into my head. Has there been any word about when it would potentially become available? However long it would be, I'm not sure I'd be able to wait for it(as if I have a choice) :D

shadowdancer

Hi Altena,

I think we are both in agreement here - this deck looks like it will really sing. I have a couple of modern day decks, and use them a lot. However, this one seems to tick all the boxes - and then some. There are not that many modern day-to-day decks out there which is a shame. Thus the fact I was so chuffed to see this one was being created.

Not sure when Poppy looks to have it finished. She is not able to reply in length to inquiries, but if you feel you would like to contact her with support, I know she would appreciate it. Knowing this is being well received will give her a great boost.

Davina

Thoughtful

This looks to be a brilliant deck. Just looking at the images on her website had me instantly hooked. l see this deck chattering away already and it looks to be a very good beginner deck.
More power to Poppy, lets hope its nearing completion soon :)

shadowdancer

2 of blades was posted on Poppy's website.

I love how it shows both denial and a stand-off in the same image.

Will recommend checking the site out over the next few days. Next up will be Moon and World. They are both TERRIFIC.

For the first time Poppy has created a World card that I can actually sink my teeth into and get lots of ideas floating around. This card is usually one that is.... blah.

Can't wait for this deck to come out. 26 cards down, a third of the way there :)

shadowdancer

Moon & World posted.

Love 'em

Nuff said

:D