Green Witch Tarot

Aurora369

My pre-order on Amazon says it is arriving on September 8 and I will receive it on September 10. I had pre-ordered mine in February.

Scarlet Woodland

Yet more excited bouncing over here :D

Mine wasn't supposed to be sent till the 15th but I got an email from BookDepository this morning saying mine's about to be sent out! Yay!!!! :)

MoonGypsy

My pre-order on Amazon says it is arriving on September 8 and I will receive it on September 10. I had pre-ordered mine in February.

Oh that is exciting, i guess i had better see if my shipping date has changed...

ETA: Yep, i just checked and they will be in stock on September 5th!!!

"In stock on September 5, 2015."

Mine is expected to be delivered Sep 9 - Sep 12

ETA2: Here a lovely vid showing some of the cards:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPbx-_0T6Bk

i Pre-ordered mine on June 16th. :)

DaughterOfDanu

I'm slowly (And I mean slowly thanks in part to my budget) reconsidering this deck. I'm hoping once you all have the deck that someone can answer some questions for me that will help me make a final decision on whether it's for me or not. Like I've said in the past I love the art and the concept, but have a few things holding me back from jumping in and preordering.

Miss Divine

I think the artwork is simply adorable. However, I won't be purchasing this or any other Llewellyn decks anymore. I'm fed up with their sh*tty cardstock that requires atleast 1 back-up if you intend on using it. It's a shame these tarot creators weren't picked up by a different publisher.

MoonGypsy

i have received my LONG awaited for Green Witch Kit today. i really
love the artwork; Ann Moura has done a fabulous job creating this deck and
the book [i can tell already] is great...
And the artwork is quite good...
i am really looking forward to working with this wonderful deck...

BUT...i was dismayed to find that 3 of my cards have issues on the top edges,
which have wavy ripples/dents. The Holly King is the worst, with several rough waves
on the top edge, which cause some of the green back top edge to be removed also.

i have written to customer service to request replacement cards. [i enclosed pics]

Scarlet Woodland

Got mine today too yay :) Thankfully no printing issues.

Know a lot of people, understandably, really dislike the Llewellyn cardstock, but I actually enjoy it. It's matte but just slippery enough to easily glide when shuffling and the fact it's thin makes it incredibly easy to riffle without applying too much pressure. it's very similar to the Tarot of the Hidden Realm cardstock so if you liked that you'll be happy and vice versa ;)

As people worried before release; the more challenging cards (eg. 10 of swords/3 of swords etc.) are shifted a little towards the positive side, in the sense that they refer more to the time after the negative experience occurred. This doesn't bother me too much as I can always bring reversals into my readings with this deck to open up more negative avenues. The book does provide a small reversal interpretation for each card by the way.

As we all could tell going in, the artwork is gorgeous and the smaller size is working fine for me as the (thanks Llewellyn) borderless decision gives a larger image area. Obviously would be wonderful to have a special large size edition down the line but we can only dream :) Looking forward to working with the deck this week.

Aurora369

I received mine two days ago and I love it. Ann Moura has done a wonderful job with this deck. The artwork is just beautiful. The deck shuffles really well and easily. I cannot wait to get into the book.