The Parallel Universes Spread

Arnaud

Hello,

Here is a spread i created, and called "Parallel Universes" spread :) (i hope this one does not exist yet ? My apologies by advance if it is the case)
The goal of this spread is to answer two important questions about a given topic, with focus on the outcome, and more depth than a traditionnal "3 cards, yes/no spread".

The two questions this spread are meant to answer are:

Question 1: "What should i do to ...?" (get the job ? Become rich :) ? get this boy :) ?)
Question 2: "Will i succed ?"

The spread:

7...8...9<= Outcome
4...5...6<= Obstacle
1...2...3<= Action

It has three columns (1-4-7, 2-5-8 and 3-6-9). Each one is a possible future (or a possible parallel universe) in which you may decide to lead your footsteps to.

The bottom row is the action to perform to engage yourself on this particular universe/future. Middle row is the main obstacle, if you follow this path of actions. Top row is the probable outcome.

This spread give thus 3 alternatives to the querent, each with probable obstacles and outcome.
And moreover, the spread as a whole gives also another information, the likeliness that the goal will be reached, considering the current situation: look at the 3 possible future outcomes, and see how many are positive, and how many are negative. If the 3 are very positive, then the outcome is very likely good for the querent. If none of them are, then the chances may be dim. Two of them, one of them : interpret along the same lines !

Here it is, my first spread creation. I hope this will be useful :) Tell me about it if you try it !

Arnaud

firemaiden

Very interesting spread, Arnaud, I'm looking forward to trying it out. :)

SongDeva

Excellent!
I feel like I should try it with my new Fey.

EminemsAngelBaby

Oooh I like this spread too. Into the journal it goes. A nice creation and so glad you shared:). Thanks.

coldsuns

is a very simple and easy spread..yet can be used to ask many different questions. nice =)

redfairy

:)

yeah, it looks like a very interesting spread...will try it asap!
hugz
red