Crystal Ally cards

Shadow Wolf

anyone know anything about Crystal Ally cards ?? I've heard from one person that they are really good. I really liked the
artworkon them !!!

Jewel-ry

Hi Shadow Wolf,

I love these cards. I love them so much I found myself trying to collect each and every crystal that was depicted. I havn't completed that collection yet! I think you can buy a box set of crystals specially designed to go with the cards. I think the artwork is amazing. If you take the relevant crystal and hold it next to the card, there will be something within the card which will match the crystal in colour, apparent texture and even the flaws. For example on the Kyanite card it is the bridge in the picture. When I compare it to my crystal it is an incredible match. I never really did spreads as such with these cards but for a long time drew a card everyday and carried the relevant crystal around with me in a little pouch. When I was just thinking or had nothing to do I would just hold the crystal and contemplate its meaning. Its a lovely deck!

J :)

SongDeva

LOVE LOVE LOVE these cards.

**Please note : the images on Aeclectic don't do the cards justice. They are very large, and just beautifully vibrant and clear.

I was drawn to them instantly at a store I was in.
Soon after I signed up for a day long workshop with the author, held by the same store, and got my book signed. But I digress.
She's pretty cool though, and I enjoyed working with the spreads (she intro'd some that will come out in the workbook).

The images are amazing and good for meditation. If you are learning to channel, these are good for working with the mineral kingdom. You can ask for example, what does kunzite want to say to me today?

Cool related story:
I was pondering the deck set in this store, and thinking, no, I'll wait and see if I still want them after I've left them here tonight. A few minutes later a drunk guy came in to the store (go figure) and had someone on a cell phone. It turned out he'd come in to buy the set for the person on the phone. There were only two left and I reacted immediately like "Oh my god! If I don't get the other set now, I'll have to wait for them to order it". lol So I bought them.

Anyway, at the workshop a month or two later, we worked in pairs. It turned out that the guy was buying the cards for the woman that ended up being my partner for the day. Freaky no? Add to that the fact that she already *had* the set, but he wanted a reading and was down the street at a bar (she works with him and they apparently go out in a group after work), and figured he'd just buy her another set right then so she could read for him.

Rev_Vesta

Crystal Ally cards....

an incredible deck with incredible insights into personal journey.........

I have learnt so much about myself from within these cards........

I work with Crystal Ally cards with my clients to assist them on their journey... it is incredible once a NAT (Native American tarot and Sacred Path card ) reading has been completed .... the confirmation is mindblowing.......

look forward to hearing more...

Vesta...