Which book for the lenormands

Adjustment

I would like to know which book would be better to get if you want to learn the lenormands, there are 2 books i'm thinking about, The secrets of the lenormand Oracle by Sylvie Steinbach or The Game of Destiny by Mario Dos Ventos. Does anyone have a suggestion.

Gavriela

The Treppner course - it's in PDF format, but it blows both of those out of the water.

faunabay

Gavriela said:
The Treppner course - it's in PDF format, but it blows both of those out of the water.
The Treppner course has my vote as well!!!

I have it and Sylvie's book - don't have the Ventos book, because I've been told it's too expensive for what you get out of it. But while I like Sylvie's book, Gavriela's right......Treppner's is the one to get IMO!!!

Adjustment

Thank you guys so much for the suggestion. I have decided to get the Treppner course. I iwl let you know how it goes with it. Thanks again.

Phoenix Rising

I have Sylvie's book, and I am coordinating her workshop. Her book is the least expensive, and she was as far as I know the first to have a English manual. And she was kind enough to put her time and effort into hosting a workshop on here for "free".

Her method has proven itself, and her experience over 30 years with over 15000 clients, says to me she is well qualified!!!

Phoenix

Emily

I'm really looking forward to Sylvie's book coming. I know it's in the post now so it should be any day.

I looked at the Treppner course but the paypal bit threw me - it was in German and I couldn't find an English translation but also I don't have a paypal account. But the course itself is very well priced. :)

Sheri

Adjustment said:
I would like to know which book would be better to get if you want to learn the lenormands, there are 2 books i'm thinking about, The secrets of the lenormand Oracle by Sylvie Steinbach or The Game of Destiny by Mario Dos Ventos. Does anyone have a suggestion.

I would suggest you expose yourself to all of them if you can. You can then adopt or build the best system that works for you.

Also, check out the threads in Oracles. There are a lot of discussions and information on Lenormands there.

:love: valeria