the Peanuts deck :: Tarot creation

Greg Stanton

Apparently the creator of the deck was threatened with a LOLsuit. If somebody knows him, or knows how to contact him, maybe we can get him to...

Uh oh, there's a couple of thugs at my door. One is carrying a blanket. Listen, if you don't hear from me again you shou

Ambrosia

Ruby7 said:
I tried the link last night and it didn't work for me and have just tried it again this morning with the same problem.

Am I the only one having this difficulty and why would that be?

Me too. Im getting a "this page cant be displayed" thingy.

Ruby7

Cat* said:
Try entering the web address on this page and choose appropriate dates (the date of the first post of this thread should give you a clue... ;)).

Thanks, I didn't notice that the thread started so long ago!

karen0205

Cat* said:
Using the Wayback Machine and some date fiddling today, I've found all but the Lovers, the Ace of Wands and the Six of Spades... Anyone has those saved?

Hi Cat,
I have the Lovers, couldn't find the 6 of Spades or the Ace of Wands Either.

I need the Hierophant, Temperance, Death, Judgement
Swords: Ace, 2,6,8
Wands: Ace, 4,7
Pentacles: 2, Page

Do you have any of those?

karen

karen0205

Greg Stanton said:
Apparently the creator of the deck was threatened with a LOLsuit. If somebody knows him, or knows how to contact him, maybe we can get him to...
I found a link to his/her email so I sent one asking if I could get a copy of the cards or a link to somewhere that has them posted.
I did say I wasn't anyone who was involved with the copywrite issues so maybe that will help.

We'll see! I just sent it today, Wed.

Storm82

is there any way to get the cards without register ?

AJ

Darn darn darn...have to have a facebook account to download to PDF. I closed my account a month or so ago.
If someone gets these can you share with me?? Pretty Please?

AineFoley

AJ said:
Darn darn darn...have to have a facebook account to download to PDF. I closed my account a month or so ago.
If someone gets these can you share with me?? Pretty Please?

Sure, I have just downloaded it - just PM me your email and I will send it to you.