Sylvie, question

hippiewitchie

I have "inherited" a deck of Gypsy Witch cards which is said to be by Lenormand, could I use that with the book and the workshop? I'd really like to better connect with these cards as opposed to another set of cards.

Oops! Mods, thiswas supposed to be in the Lormand Q & A thread, Can you moveit? I don't know how I goofed that up! Thanks!

Sylvie Steinbach

Dear hippiewitchie

No this deck has nothing to do with the little Lenormand which is the subject of my book. I suggest you go on Amazon and get yourself one that you like. A 36 card Lenormand is very affordable and usually less than 10 dollars new! The cards you are referring to are different...Tx Sylvie

Sylvie Steinbach

Notice

I am still answering questions and emails even though the class has been closed for months now. I am always reachable. The only favor I ask from anyone is to go through the entire course (it is free!) before contacting me as the lessons will likely answer most of your inquiries.

However if some of you want some case studies on specific topics, you can always suggest. If I am not too busy, I'll be happy to oblige.

Happy Holidays to all...

Sylvie