Horary Readings Third Instalment

VenusRising

Minderwiz: Thanks so much. I had a fall out with a former friend, does he hate me? Not really sure if I want reconciliation, especially at this moment (my life is pretty chaotic), just want to know if he thinks I am a stupid person for ruining a good friendship! We are not in contact for over a year.

poivre

I would like to move to a smaller house.

Within the next year, will we move move?

:)

dare2

Minderwiz said:
dare2 can you give me a little background. What is your business and what particular ideas are you thinking about as possible expansion. I'm sure you have already been thinking about this and have some more specific ideas in mind.

I currently have a business doing web design. Right now it is not enough to quit my day job. I don't know if it ever will be. I'm looking at expanding into a new direction with a specific site that would be a resource to people and would offer some e-books for purchase.

I would like to know if the new site is the way to go and if so, are there any specific things that I need to be aware of to help make it a success.

I've not done one of these before. Is that enough detail? If not, let me know and I'm happy to tell more via pm. Thank you!

Minderwiz

OK that's much better, I'm beginning to understand the questions that you are asking.

Dasani, I'm reasonably OK with that question. Have you anywhere in mind, that you are currently envisaging buying or have even started negotiations on. Or are you simply at the stage of saying, 'I need to move to somewhere smaller' and 'will I move within the next year?' That's a compound question but one that is capable of being answered (assuming I get things right :) )

dare2 - Thanks for that additional information I now understand your question and my job is to think what house to assign 'web design' to. That's good because it will make me think and it presents a very interesting challenge.

poivre

I am serious about moving. We have looked at another home but it
was sold. I am ready, it's common to talk about it. We will not put
our house for sale because it will sell fast. We are not with real estate,
just discussing a move, often. If the right house was seen, we would move.

Blueangel

Hi Minderwiz,

If you can take one more question. I would like to know if you see a serious relationship coming into my life this year.

Thank you,

Blueangel

Beebs_94

Hey!! I'd like to focus on my career cause its starting to get a bit old lol!

Filipa

ok a little background, at the moment i can't say we are in a relationship. This person has a problem with feelings so he rather push me aside than to deal with it and we didn't speak for months because of this problem
He is on vacation right now so we haven't been speaking or has the relationship evolved in the past few months. In october he will be back and i hope that by then he will have put his traumas aside so we can be together again

Hope this helps :)

janee

Hi Minderwiz, just wanted to let you know you were spot on with my reading, the building did not sell as you suggested would happen. If you are doing second readings I would love to know if there is a possibility that it might over the next six months. I see you have plenty on your plate already so if its too much that's fine, all the very best to you.

Minderwiz

Order of Business :)

Desani first

dare2 next - silly me, it's your business so it's 10th house, whatever the business.

Filipa third.

Beebs_94, OK it's narrowing down. Are you just feeling a strong need to change career or have you a specific change in mind - a new career that interests you?

curly - what's the situation now? are you in a relationship? do you want to get in a relationship? anyone specifically in mind?

Ms Magpie - Can you be a little more specific, what do you want to do in terms of spirtual develpment?

Blue Angel - yes that seems OK as a question. I'll go with that one at worst in order of people who have asked. If there's a pause while I'm waiting for someone to get back, I'll have a look at it earlier.