Son born on 1/11/11 @ 3:33 a.m.

Booboonomicon

My son was born on 1/11/11 at 3:33 a.m. as I'm sure you gathered from the title haha.

I've done his chart but I'm not very learned in astrology. Does anything about his birthdate and time just jump out at you (if your knowledge is greater than mine--which is pretty much everyone lol)? Other than the fact that they match? ;)
He's a pretty profound little guy. I had breathtaking psychic visions while pregnant with him. I've had visions and other psychic experiences before and after my pregnancy, but I'm talking astral projecting/remote viewing (not sure what to call it) experiences in the middle of my day while I was at work where I was transported to other locations, saw things happening, and then snapped back to my physical present. It was very intense and has actually sort of scared me about getting pregnant with a second child because I thought I was going insane until I met these people in my visions and whatnot.

I just thought I'd try and ask here since I've had such positive experiences with this forum in the past. <3 Thank you.

celticnoodle

wow! that is pretty interesting! All I can say about what is 'possibly' going to be true for your son is that with all those 1's in his birth date could indicate that he is going to be an inquisitive person. Perhaps someone who is also enlightened spiritually?

You mentioned having psychic visions and out of body experiences while pregnant and after he was born. Do these abilities run in your family? If so, it may be passed down into your little guy as well.

These numbers are Master Numbers and 11 alone is indicating strong intuition. WIth all the 1's he has in his birth date, perhaps it will be even stronger and more developed!

Then, the timing of his birth, the 3:33. This number is also a Master Number and could indicate he will be very highly focused and knowledgeable in the areas of interest to him.

I am not great at astrology in any way--and especially with how these numbers may play into things for him, but I did find this interesting site about having the birthdate 1/11/11. Take a look here:

http://affinity-numerology.com/What-Does-This-Number-Mean/Birth-date-1-11-11.php

and for more information on Master Numbers, I generally go to this site, which I find very good:

http://www.numerology.com/numerology-news/master-numbers

it'll be interesting to see what others who are more knowledgeable in astrology has to say on your sons birth date and time. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread to see what they have to say as well!

Booboonomicon

Thanks for your reply!

My birthday ads up to 11 as well. It's sort of crazy!

The extra sensory abilities do run in my family, so I wouldn't be surprised if he inherited them. I thought it was only the women who experienced this, but my son has already had visits from his totem animal (the snake). Pretty intense stuff for him to experience and very hard to understand what was happening at the time...I'm careful not to put words in his mouth when trying to understand what he's trying to tell me.

He's picked up an AA chip that was in our home when he was barely two years old and definitely not speaking clearly yet, and quoted something...exactly what he said is written in a journal somewhere but I don't have that on hand. It was like the serenity prayer or something. Definitely wasn't something a two year old would be thinking amidst their tonka trucks and duplo legos!!! Crazy things like that happen to him. I believe he sees spirits, or at least he did and pointed them out to me when he was younger.

I'm not a mother looking to profit off of her child or deem him the golden child or anything like that! I actually don't really talk about the things that have happened with anyone except for his dad of course, because he has been approached so much by adults for modeling and acting as a toddler. Spiritual people have been drawn to him since he was born. I guess he just has one of those auras and faces. I'm not interested in exploiting his gifts, just help him when he's overwhelmed. I guess that's why I'm here asking if his birth numbers are significant. He also had a caul at birth, if you believe in that type of thing. At this point I'm starting to wonder...what am I in for? lol Am I at all prepared?!

celticnoodle

Since it runs in your family, I would say its very, very possible that your son has inherited this as well. It runs in my family too, and it was always said that it only runs in the female lines. However, I know that both my brother and my uncle had experiences with spirits all their life, so I am not sure how that got started that it was only in the women.

A lot of young children do tend to see spirits and angels, and such until they are about the age of 7 or 8. It seems that is the time when they come to realize this isn't accepted behavior and is childish. Sadly, it happens this way a lot, but once in awhile, it will continue on or the child will pick it back up again in young or more mature adulthood.

Our daughter inherited the ability and it has always been with her. She has seen spirits since she was very young and was about 9 when a friend made fun of her for it and called her weird. This so troubled her, that she tried hard to shut it off, but she did continue to see spirits, hear them and talk to them. She is an adult now and still has the abilities. I think a lot is also dependent on how they are raised to accept this. When she was feeling like an outsider as a result of these abilities, her dad and I did our best to assure her she wasn't weird and that she had an ability that was a grand gift. That not everyone was born with this gift, and she didn't have to share it if she didn't want to, or she could do so if she so chose. It was totally up to her. Luckily, my family was very accepting of her gifts since they also had them, and never made her feel silly for sharing them.

Be prepared with how both you and your husband and other family members will be explaining this to him as he comes to you with his experiences. Hopefully he will never be afraid of them or feel 'weird' as a result of having them and can see it as a gift too.