Ace of Pentacles

prncessjamie

If asked "where do I know this person from" and get the Ace of Pentacles, I would assume it would be job related, no? Anyone elses opinions are appreciated!

Sorrow

I would derive the same assumption from this card in this particular context, as it is inherently connected with material world (Assiah, to use Qabalistic terms), wealth, source of income etc. You might also consider other places connected with it, because not only work can be envisioned with such materiality; it might be for example shop, or market, which represents generally wealth as well. It of course depends on how you see it, but I'd say: working place first, but do not deny broader meaning. It does not necessarily seem that obvious.

Sorrow

prncessjamie

I would derive the same assumption from this card in this particular context, as it is inherently connected with material world (Assiah, to use Qabalistic terms), wealth, source of income etc. You might also consider other places connected with it, because not only work can be envisioned with such materiality; it might be for example shop, or market, which represents generally wealth as well. It of course depends on how you see it, but I'd say: working place first, but do not deny broader meaning. It does not necessarily seem that obvious.

Sorrow

Thank you, I didn't think of it as a place that generates money..