New book by James Ricklef

shadowdancer

Can I put a shout out for a book from a good friend, and respected tarot author, James Ricklef.

His new book is now published and can be found in print form or kindle form at Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=B00GEJE2ZA/ref=nosim/aeclectic/

I know he has put absolute heart and soul into this over a long period of time, which is a substantial sized publication. It looks at the spiritual side of tarot, and each card can give more than a pause for thought on that level.

Description on Amazon: "Throughout the centuries, Tarot readings have addressed our problems on the level of the material plane while generally bypassing the spiritual aspects of the questions at hand. The essential truth, however, is that every question has a spiritual foundation, as does every authentic answer.
To help you find the sacred dimensions of your Tarot readings, this book shows you how to bring an enlightened perspective into your readings through its exploration of the spiritual facets of all 78 cards and its presentation of spiritually-infused spreads. However, you do not have to know about, or even care about the Tarot to use the wealth of spiritual advice and inspiration in this book. You can read it as a collection of over 300 spiritual messages, which can stand alone as a guide along your soul’s journey."

I am a great fan of his work, and if you own the Tarot Affirmations book, this could well be a worthwhile companion

Davina

BodhiSeed

I love his "Tarot Tells the Tale" book, and I also have (and a fan of) his Tarot of the Masters and the "Tarot Affirmations." I don't care much for ebooks, so I'm hoping someone will publish this new one in hard copy. Thanks for the heads up, Shadowdancer!:heart:

avalonian

I love his "Tarot Tells the Tale" book, and I also have (and a fan of) his Tarot of the Masters and the "Tarot Affirmations." I don't care much for ebooks, so I'm hoping someone will publish this new one in hard copy. Thanks for the heads up, Shadowdancer!:heart:

It is available in hard copy, I ordered it from Amazon yesterday.

Details below
:) :) :)

The Soul's Journey: Finding Spiritual Messages in the Tarot [Paperback]

Paperback: 312 pages
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1 edition (2 Nov 2013)
ISBN-10: 1492949760
ISBN-13: 978-1492949763

BodhiSeed

Thanks Avalonian!:heart:

Mellaenn

Thanks for the info! James' stuff whizzes by on my FB wall all of the time; can't believe I missed this. I'll get the eBook, I :heart: my Kindle.

James is a great writer, and his view on tarot has heart and soul. Besides, in real life he's a nice man! :) I had the honor to meet him at Readers Studio.

shadowdancer

He is indeed Mellaenn. And you are right about his heart and soul going into his work. A gentle, genuine guy. And his Tarot Tells the Tale is my definitive desert island book for sure.

KnightHawk

Thank you all for your kind words about The Soul’s Journey.
PS about Tarot Tells the Tale: TTTT is now OOP, but I have revised and republished it with a new title: Tarot Reading Explained. If you like TTTT and want to recommend it to people, I ask that you recommend TRE instead because I now get Zero royalties from TTTT. (I recently posted on my blog about this. See: http://jamesricklef.wordpress.com/2013/11/14/tttt-vs-tre/)

gregory

Is Tarot Affirmations available in card copy ? I WILL not do e-books - using a screen the whole time is bad for the eyes. I have the others - Knighthawk's readings, TTTT (bought ages ago, so you probably got royalties OK !) and Tarot: Get the Whole Story...

shadowdancer

Hi Gregory

The Tarot Affirmations book by James is available as a paperback on Amazon, at $14.39

Hope that is what you were asking about?

Davina