The Natural World Tarot: GIVEAWAY!

natural world tarot

Hello everyone!

In celebration of my 19th birthday, (and me just reaching 200 followers on my blog) I am doing my first giveaway! I am so thankful for everyone’s support. Creating this deck is a dream of mine. The fact that other people are equally as excited as I am motivates me. This is just me showing my thanks. If you are interested here are the guidelines:

PRIZES:

You will receive a FRAMED PRINT (simple black frame) of the Strength Tarot Card that I created. Its dimensions are 9”x 12” and it will be signed by me (the artist)! This prize is worth $50.00!!!

ELEGIBILITY:

You MUST be following me (http://natural-world-tarot.tumblr.com), and you MUST reblog the post that talks about this giveaway. Unfortunately likes do not count.
You must be okay with giving me your address or have permission to do so, I’ll have to ship it to you somehow, after all.
Have your askbox open! How else will I contact you if you win?
Winner will have 48 hours to reply! In case of no reply, I will have to pick a new winner.

I will be shipping to ANYWHERE in the USA!

PLEASE no sideblogs or giveaway blogs, and PLEASE don't remove the text.

I will be posting the selected winner using a random number generator on March 25th 2015 (on my blog)!

It will then take me about a week to put it in the mail and send it!

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me (email is on my blog)

Again, thank you to all my supporters, and good luck to everyone!