One horary reading available.

Sharla

Post your question with any relevant background info i may need in regards to this.

Feedback is required.​

Sharla

Any takers for this ? :)

AJ

Hi Sharla, I'd love to have one.
Tell me what you need to start, Thanks Sharyn/AJ

WolfSwan

Dang, just saw this! Well, if you decide to take another...:)

Sharla

Hi Sharla, I'd love to have one.
Tell me what you need to start, Thanks Sharyn/AJ

Just tell me what you want to know...yes or no answers are the best.

Also provide a little background info in regards to your question

That's it. :)

Sharla

Dang, just saw this! Well, if you decide to take another...:)

Your next then wolfswan...if i don't have time tonight, ill do yours tomorrow. :)

WolfSwan

Your next then wolfswan...if i don't have time tonight, ill do yours tomorrow. :)

Oh awesome! Thanks so much Sharla, I really appreciate that. Whenever you can get to it.

Will I find a romantic partner in the next 6 months?

I've been single about 2 years now and after a lot of inner work, I feel ready to attract a mate. I'm feeling fun, and playful and frisky and life feels really good. A partner to co-create with would be fun. A fellow mischief-maker to frolic with so to speak lol!

Sharla

Wolfswan

https://postimg.org/image/yqjw1g1it/

You = jupiter in 11th

Potential romance = mercury in 12th

Part of desire = libra @ 6,2" - venus.

Jupiter is posited in the turned 5th from the 7th indicating a romantic encounter. This is clarified more so, as in the 7th house we have sun posited on the fixed star of new beginnings, but then also we have mars which will be moving into its fall in cancer.

The suns interesting here being in the 7th and being lord of your 9th and also trines yourself (jupiter) , as this could have been showing a new beginning with someone that happens whilst you are travelling, out of the country,on a vacation etc. But as the sun receives you by by detriment, i'm seeing this as something you are hoping (you in your 11th) to happen, but it doesn't look good that it does go the way you would have liked it to. You will then be feeling quite helpless and frustrated about things.

The sun is also in an elevated degree here also, so things may look good in regards to something happening with someone, but i just don't think it would be amounting to much.

Unfortunately also saturn in the 1st is bringing delays and restrictions for you in this area and is also retrograding towards your Asc (-)

The root of your problem (neptune in 4th) with finding love is that your not clear on whats going on, or why things are taking so long, you feel like you've done what you need to do in regards to yourself and your now just unsure as to whats going on or not going on in this area.....infact with neptune being here are you even sure of what your looking or hoping for ? Maybe even reading too much into something and thinking something its not.

Mars moving into its fall and ruling your 5th, would be another negative testimony that things would not be running so smoothly on the romance front.

Moon just left NN (-)

Moons flowing to jupiter and jupiter's retrograding towards the moon (+)

Moon flows towards SN in your 5th (romance) from 11th (hoping for) house your in. (-)

Going on the POD, you (jupiter) flows towards this, and the significator of POD is venus in detriment, so this will not bring a positive connection. This looks like your more interested in him than he is in you.

All in all there will be someone to meet whilst you are travelling or something like this,but i don't see it will turn out into anything positive, and i have a feelings its just to do with the clash in personalities that disables things to carry on between you both.

WolfSwan

https://postimg.org/image/yqjw1g1it/

You = jupiter in 11th

Potential romance = mercury in 12th

Part of desire = libra @ 6,2" - venus.

Jupiter is posited in the turned 5th from the 7th indicating a romantic encounter. This is clarified more so, as in the 7th house we have sun posited on the fixed star of new beginnings, but then also we have mars which will be moving into its fall in cancer.

The suns interesting here being in the 7th and being lord of your 9th and also trines yourself (jupiter) , as this could have been showing a new beginning with someone that happens whilst you are travelling, out of the country,on a vacation etc. But as the sun receives you by by detriment, i'm seeing this as something you are hoping (you in your 11th) to happen, but it doesn't look good that it does go the way you would have liked it to. You will then be feeling quite helpless and frustrated about things.

The sun is also in an elevated degree here also, so things may look good in regards to something happening with someone, but i just don't think it would be amounting to much.

Unfortunately also saturn in the 1st is bringing delays and restrictions for you in this area and is also retrograding towards your Asc (-)

The root of your problem (neptune in 4th) with finding love is that your not clear on whats going on, or why things are taking so long, you feel like you've done what you need to do in regards to yourself and your now just unsure as to whats going on or not going on in this area.....infact with neptune being here are you even sure of what your looking or hoping for ? Maybe even reading too much into something and thinking something its not.

Mars moving into its fall and ruling your 5th, would be another negative testimony that things would not be running so smoothly on the romance front.

Moon just left NN (-)

Moons flowing to jupiter and jupiter's retrograding towards the moon (+)

Moon flows towards SN in your 5th (romance) from 11th (hoping for) house your in. (-)

Going on the POD, you (jupiter) flows towards this, and the significator of POD is venus in detriment, so this will not bring a positive connection. This looks like your more interested in him than he is in you.

All in all there will be someone to meet whilst you are travelling or something like this,but i don't see it will turn out into anything positive, and i have a feelings its just to do with the clash in personalities that disables things to carry on between you both.

Well, I am travelling a lot in the next 6 weeks or so, including Slovenia and Ibiza, so I think there will be a lot of fun and partying on my side. Thereafter, I'm going to be knuckling down on a major project at work, which is linked to many international corporations, so again that travel element or international element comes in. As for clarity, I do have clarity on my desires, and where I am heading, and I'm find more alignment with that everyday. So in that respect I don't think I need to clarify much. I am not so much frustrated as curious about how it will happen. I don't think there will necessarily be romance during my travels, I'm going with some girl friends, but I do think there will be a lot of fun and laughter and frolicking with this bunch of girls. So hook ups can be likely, lol! For the next few months, I feel like there will just be a lot of fun and laughter as I continue to come into alignment, and then, out of the blue, when I'm least expecting it, and too busy having fun to notice the lack of it, there he'll be, as if he'd always been there :) Thanks for the reading Sharla. Best wishes to you.

Sharla

Aj's reading.

Question: Will Aj be more happier moving into another house.

https://postimg.org/image/q7xe8csrl/

Aj i'm going to keep this quite simple....

Querent = Venus

House in now = Saturn

New house = Mars

Using the magic 8 ball method would be a No (-)

POF is placed in your 4th house where you live now, this is showing that you are very lucky to have this house, and id say it would be worth quite a bit too, from either work you've done to it or how it was when you bought it.

Saturn (house now) opposition with mars (new potential house) shows that uncertainty and push and pull feeling of wanting to stay or move.

The new house (mars) when moves into cancer will be in its fall, so id say that moving somewhere else will be nothing like the house you are in now and you'd regret it.

You (venus) are placed in your new home turned 4th, but your not feeling to great about it as your detrimented so you'll feel like its not the right place for you, and you won't be happy there.

So even though you are having doubts about where you are, id say you'd be much happier staying in the house your in now.