FAERIES ORACLE - 1st three cards - putting it all together

Sorceress_Jade

Unintelligable

Favorite: Green Woman
Unvomfortable: Soul Shrinker
Universal: Solus

In my life I’m trying to create peace with my own self. I want to retain my livelihood, but be content and happy. I want to be done with adolescence I suppose.

I’m having the most trouble dealing with my own soul. I know myself, but refuse to admit it. Refuse to accept my demons and deal with them. I’m trying, I’m on both sides, and I have my own personal living angels that come and go in my life to help guide me. But I’m incredibly afraid and shriveled in a way. Affected.

Message from the univers sent to help me resolve this issue: I have no freaking clue. Unlike the posts I’ve read thus far, I am still in the phase for which this reading is. I already have trouble doing readings for myself, see above, and I don’t understand what I see in solus has to do with how to help myself.

From that card I notice most:
*his eyes, they stand out so much
*the star at his chest/throat: I do know that stars are hope. The light at the end of the tunnel
*his features and expression: Apart from his eyes, his face holds emptiness. Almost a soldiers ‘attention’ face. Firm, unfealing. And his features are so clear and well defined. Chiseled as I put before. But his eyes hold the expression. What that expression, emotion, feeling, is? I don’t know.

:(

jade

putting it all together

favorite card - 56 gloomious doom
least favorite card - 61 g. hobjab
universe card - 50 - arrval parrot

okay, so putting my cards all together.

i feel that my favorite card was speaking to me about my brother. i haven't seen or heard from him in many many many years and the other day i found him on the net. i actually have his email address right here. i haven't chosen to contact him though, because he chose to not have me in his life and i must respect his wishes. i have contacted him in the past and he has never returned a letter, ever. :( i love my brother deeply but he chooses to stand beside my birth mother, living with her in her reality, instead of stepping out of that place and into mine. (lots of abuse as kids)

my least favorite card speaks of how i fear my birth mother.......i know that this is just unrealistic fears now, but it's still there. i wouldn't want her around my kids.....she's a very unsafe, not sane person.

my universe card ...in my mind, represents where i am now. a woman of clarity, communication and light. i need to speak my thoughts and create my own reality thru the speaking of them.

i wasn't going to share any of this since it's so personal, but since the cards are telling me not to keep it inside, to release it......i felt this would be the best way to do this.

in light,
and love,
jade

mooncat2

Jade,

A few days ago I asked the Faeries why we had come to a standstill here. I drew Arval, Death, The Faery who got kissed by the pixies.

I felt that your words perfectly represented what these cards were saying. The Faeries want us to feel that in such a loving and supportive group we can say words that are held deep inside. It is a healing process.

I see G Hobyah as a monster, fear - the fear inside that we are afraid to confront and deal with. And yet brought into the light and shared it loses its power.

I send you lots of Faery love - what a sad and difficult time you've had.

Blessings

jade

thanks :D i am finding many weird synchronicities that are happening around my family.

every so often, even though i've healed sooo much of my past. a little piece comes to the surface that needs releasing. those little tiny clinging things that finally go..............if we let them.

i let them. :D

love
jade

Genna

Favourite;The Singer of Connection.
Least Favourite;Death.
Universal;Mikle à Mukle.

I did this execise in the fall of 2001.At that time I was worrying about a friendship(as you can tell).

The answer was,don´t worry,because that is harmful,live in the moment and be thankful for what you´ve got,don´t complain,play more.It was the perfect answer.Besides,the name of Mikle indicated my friend´s secret nickname(the one I use for him in my thoughts).
BTW,can I join?I just jumped in.

Jewel

genna said:
BTW,can I join?I just jumped in.

Of course you can!!!! We love having new members :p ... the more faerie friends come join us, the more we can learn and play :) Welcome to the group!!!!

Genna

Thank you!

Thanks for your kind welcome,Jewel!

sagitarian

Putting them together.

favorite card
Indi ~
The need for comfort, compassion, and understanding. That every little bit helps.
Least Favorite Card
Topsie Turvets ~
Nagging and annoyance.
Universal Card
The Pook ~
Take heed, for its not going to get any easier anytime soon. Be ready for the rocky roads coming up and don't forget to thank those that do help along the way, otherwise, they may take it to heart that you didn't care about their honest concern in trying to help.

Right now, I'm over taxed with my family. No NOT you alissa! God I wished we lived closer so I could just bring the kids over and flop on your couch, watch some t.v. with you and cuddle up in your big sisterly arms while the kids played, and devon slept. In any case, as it is, I have a 3 yr old, a 1 and a half yr old, and a new born at home. I'm constantly spinning around in circles, getting this and that for the girls, diaper changing all of them, getting food ready, and just when I think I have a minute to sit down, my newborn wakes and needs his food. Soon after the kids are racking havic, and I'm trapped on the couch having to just let them do what their going to do due to feeding my newborn son. By the time I do get all of them down for the night, I'm still waking up at night with the newborn, so after the exhaustion of the day, I don't get the rest that I'm in desperate need for. Oh and, let's not forget the chores that need to be done either.

Indi is a sign of that exhaustion, that I desperately need that break to just play and relax. To just share with someone something special. It feels like I lost a lot of my spirit, and I'm in desperate need for just someone to say, let's see what we can accomplish together, and just help by allowing me to get away and play. The topsie turvets are a reflection of my spinning around getting something for everyone else. They seem to me a relfection of all that my children take out of me, leaving me with nothing in the end except exhaustion at the end of the day. I love my family to pieces, but I'm also very tired. Never having that moment to just SIT for even a few minutes, accept at night, and that's if I stay up vs. going to bed. The Pook telling me that it's not over by a long shot. Some of the extremities of what my kids need from me will relax some. But it will still take a lot out of me for some time to come. To just relax, be ready for the really bad days, and learn to appreciate the easier days. Preparing yourself for the pitfalls may help as well. Be on guard, try to stay one step ahead so you can prevent some of the work later.

gorgeousbutterfly

what you are trying to create in your life-The faery that was kissed by the pixies.

- the faery shows high self confidence and love. she is comfortable with herself. she is sociable and friendly, she isn't shy around others and doesn't feel uncomfortable by the attention she is getting by the pixies. she also shows humbleness because she has the kind of look in her face like she doens't "need" attention from others to be happy with herself. that excat attitude of not being "needy" of love and attention is the excat reason why she gets so much love and attention from the pixies, who admire her for that. she comes across with the message that, when you stop looking for love that is when it comes to you. you can never get positive attention for wanting and needing attention. never, never! this is something i want most in my life . i am struggling with self esteem issues and love and support from others which i am not getting. i also feel relationships and support are very important to me in my wellbeing. she is also showing socialability with ease, i have a little social anxiety. so this card fits me perfectly for what i want to create in my life right now.

what you are having the most trouble dealing with? Death. this card makes me feel really sad. death card looks to me a card that saids a person is going through a time in their life where they are having many struggles with self idenity and depression. the reason why i say this is because you can't see his face , death is covered in a cloth like he is hiding and is in fear of others seeing his true self. there is no support also because the background is empty which shows he is going through this all alone. he doesn't look like he is moving forward , if he is its too slow and is not making any progress. because he is so afraid of exposing himself ,otherse don't see who he really is therefore he has no support and the lack of support doesn't help him any more from this self identiy crisis. there is also lack of love obviously. no joy. no life. the opposite of my favorite card!! death is eithe afraid of showing himself or doesn't know who he is , when you don't know who you are how can you make friends and gain support? this is why this is such a hard time. this card shows what i am having trouble with. i am not sure who i really am. i don't feel i am things that i want to be and i am struggling to change myself back to my true self from how i was a kid. i am strugglign with loniliness and depression.

message from the universe that helps resolve issues of least favourite card and fulfill potential of favourite card.? epona's wild daughter

-i can see how this will help me because i need to go deep within myself and find what is hidden to recapture my old self back. i need to do this without fear. i get a message from her that i need to make the painful step of letting the darkness be exposed and therefor i will regain some light back in to my life. she saids every painful step is nothing compared to what you get from the process of doing so. she saids their will be rebirth of my true self. i don't get the same message the book has on her. she isn't that bad. she isn't that tough, at least not for me. she makes looking at your shadow side look more positive then anything. she knows you have to have a sense of humor and lightheartedness to it. all these things help she saids. she saids staying in a painful period where you don't know who y ou are or love yourself is so much more painful then searching for your real self or ripping parts of yourself that you no longer want.