Fairy Day on 24th June

a_shikhs

The very first Fairy Day will be celebrated on June 24th every year. Will anyone be doing anything special on this day??

http://www.fairyday.com/

Sophie

I'll snog a fairy ;)

Genna

I´ll send someone a faery gift, and maybe make a faery altar. Thanks for the link!

Hushdwhisper

I'll make a Fairy altar and a Fairy Garden.

rash212

Wow, this is interesting!.... thanks for the information shikhs

Sophie

Another nice thing...since the 24th June is Midsummer Night - is to read (or even better, see a production of) Shakespeare's Midsummer Night's Dream, outdoors. Invite your local fairies ;)

Elven

Sounds like a wonderful idea! I'll have to think of something to do for it. I might put them in the sun - what sun there is at the moment ;)- give them some fresh air. I just hope they dont cause too much chaos while they're all out - I'll have to put up a no-smoking or drinking sign :p and hide the cats.

Blessings
Elven x

a_shikhs

Lol.. Elven you better keep your cats away or they will surely be carried away to fairyland with the fae.. ;)

I plan to keep an offering for the faeries and do loads of faery readings that day. :)

Elven

Im sure my cats have already met some of them - thats who they're playing with a three in the morning - running up and down the hallway and knocking over food bowls and jumping on tables :p

I be around for the Fae readings for that night then :)

Blessings
Elven x

September Pixie

I'll spend time playing with my Faeries Oracle, how else? ;)