Need help with these cards, Friends of Faeries :)

VoodooGyal

I'm doing a reading for someone, and asked the faeries what they think about her question .. she really wanted to know if she'll get pregnant, and if everything will be okay if she does.

The two cards came up Unity & Gawitcha.

To me Unity looks like a woman's reproductive organ (I know, it's just so weird looking at it); so it looks like the er egg is fertilised.

Now Gawtcha came up, now I'm really concerned, does this indicate unexpected problems with fertilisation? Does this mean premature aborting?

It sounded to me when she asked the question, she was in desperate need of having a child and could possibly be having difficulty in getting pregnant .. I hope i'm reading it wrong. Please help!

VoodooGyal

Just a thought, do you think the faeiries are projecting her fears?

sagitarian

Sorry this reply is coming to you so late, I don't come here as often as I used to...but here's my two cents worth.

Unity to me has always looked like the females reproductive organs as well. However, when I think of unity in an energy form, I think of it as, one with the universe. To be at peace with your inner self, and your environment. I would view it as, she needs to do some inward soul searching, and needs to find a way to be at peace inside with herself first, before she can be at peace with her environment. These are things that should take place before bringing forth a new life.

Gawatcha...This card is such a special card to me. I see this precious fae to be absolutely terrified. It gives me the feeling of shrinking in the corner of the room while someone is being a tyrant over you, and scaring the hell out of you. Trembling, trying to be aware of what's going on, and yet so terrified of the circumstances. Usually this card tells me that the person I'm reading for has a lot of work to do on their inner self, a lot of internal healing to do. Something is frightening her in her life, and this something that she needs to come to terms with first before she can bring a new child in the world. I see it as, coming toe to toe with fear itself and then staring at it right in it's face. Reclaming that piece of yourself that you've given over for so long. It takes a lot to not walk away. As humans we tend to stumble with this often through out our lives. We start to face our fears, and then something happens and we back out, again and again, or we fall prey to the monster's trap, monsters that are known as aneroxia, bulmia, suicide, depression, and other low self esteem issues.

I don't know if any of this helped, but I hope it did. Mull it over and see what you think, how you feel about it. Only you know what you felt when you did this reading, and that's half the reading alone.

Sage

VoodooGyal

Sage thank you so much for responding and putting in your thoughts, I almost given up that there would be someone who'll be able to shed light :D

What you said makes so much sense and brings a lot of light on the cards. The funny thing is when I saw gwatcha, my thought was awww poor thing (just like you said i did see him feeling terrified), then I giggle seeing him taking a peek, then after reading the book I frowned .. I guess the book meaning of gwatcha as "unexpected events" put me off track wondering if she was going to be slapped with disappointment. But it's like what you've said that i've also felt there were issues that she needs to deal with.

Alissa

Just happened to catch this after my sis.

My impressions were very similar, but a few differences also. Unity very much bespeaks of the unity between egg and sperm, as well as the Unity that connects each living form to another. As a card of pregnancy, I would think it bodes very well.

But Gwatcha? He's a little different for me than he is for my sis. For me, Gwatcha comes up to show us That Which We Can Barely Face. It may be Gwatcha protects us from facing our darkest fear. It may be the Gwatcha can barely look at the problems he knows he caused. There is guilt attached to Gwatcha at times - it may be the thing that Gwatcha can barely face is his own reflection... that is, self-awareness.

My guess is the person in question has some serious doubts and deep seated fears about pregnancy. I'm getting the impression she probably lost a child already (either by chance or choice) and this has her extremely frightened, as well as hopeful - a contradictory and difficult emotional state.

Sis is right though, Gwatcha's power is in assisting us to finally LOOK at what we've been pretending not to see for too long in our lives. There is something to this pregnancy issue which she needs to conquer, a fear which exists so deeply she can barely admit it, even to herself. So I do agree, once she has had a chance to own these issues, her pregnancy issue will be much clearer.

VoodooGyal

I just had confirmation that the girl has been pregnant for 5 weeks now, would be two weeks by the time I did the reading. She just recently found out. Good for her.

New insight on the Gwatcha; "what she didn't know?" ;) He is the surprise element that we didn't know she was pregnant, at the time I drew the cards for her. Poor Gwatcha didn't know how to tell me that I was asking the wrong question, he just could only keep taking a peek and stare at me helplessly lol.