gsf - Getting it All Together

mooncat2

My card is Temperance

A Fey stands hip deep in water. Around her head four goldfish circle. Her eyes appear to be unseeing of her surroundings as she turns her head and breathes in the essence from the smoke emitting from one of the burners near her.

lunalafey

What does the smoke smell like?

Pook

What does she hear?

mooncat2

What does the smoke smell like?

The smoke has an elusive scent - subtle and soft - breathing it in has a wondrous effect. The incense is made from a secret Fey formula that combines many plants and oils into an essence that brings a feeling of peace, tranquillity and healing .

Namaste

Why does she need to stand so deep in the water?

mooncat2

Why does she need to stand so deep in the water?
I don't know that she needs to but rather chooses to. She likes the gentle swirl of the water around her body and to be able to trail her fingers across the surface. A comfortable, supportive level.

Half in, half out - water & air - mind and emotions balanced.

However I have the feeling that the real reason she needs the water this high is so we won't discover her secret......thats she's actually a mermaid!

lunalafey

what do the 4 goldfish represent?

mooncat2

It took two long cups of coffee to start understanding this Fey - the traditional Temperance kept getting in the way.

It was the goldfish that gave me the answer - four of them swimming around in formation. I felt they symbolised the four elements and the need to be balanced physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. Then I noticed the Fey has all four colors of the elements also.