The Love Spell Box - Gillian Kemp

MareSaturni

I saw some (actually just three) pictures of this deck, and i thought it was kinda cute...but is it useful as an oracle? I means, does it work to be used in reading or is it just another box of pretty cards?

I'd like some opinions about this deck before deciding if it's a worth purchase or not (specially because i'd need to order it from abroad). So any ideas are welcome ^.^

Miss Divine

Marina said:
I saw some (actually just three) pictures of this deck, and i thought it was kinda cute...but is it useful as an oracle? I means, does it work to be used in reading or is it just another box of pretty cards?

I'd like some opinions about this deck before deciding if it's a worth purchase or not (specially because i'd need to order it from abroad). So any ideas are welcome ^.^

It's been a while since I have used that deck, but the times I did, it was accurate every single time.
Haven't been interested in anybody or dating lately,:laugh: otherwise I'd pull it out and play with it again.

Aulruna

Hmmm, never used mine as an oracle ... it's a collection of spells, more like recipe cards imho.

You could probably adapt them to be readable... but they're really love spells, so their scope is pretty limited.

Queen of Disks

I have one, I've never used it (not much for dating.) I have one up for sale if anyone wants it.