The Primary Deck Reflection Thread for 2011

shiresun

Time Out is posted. Confusion in the shadows.

Cocobird55 said:
I'm working on the exercises in Mary Greer's 21 Ways to Read a Tarot Card, using the Tarot of Prague. I'm also using the deck for daily readings. I want to get to know it really well. I signed up for Circle of Stones this week, and I will use it there, too. I've only done one other reading for someone else using it, and it worked out fine. I'm really enjoying using this deck.

I had been working in that book in the Autumn of last year, but stopped. It is one of the things I want to get back to, if time permits. I also have her 'Tarot For Your Self,' another workbook I'd like to get back to. Unfortunately it all may take a back seat until life slows down just a bit.

shiresun

Reinventing The Wheel is posted. :)

I've been doing a daily 4 card [three card plus shadow card] draw every morning, and found that the format of Theme, Guide, Meditation didn't always work well with specific questions, so I'm adding an afternoon reading, time permitting, of a 3 card: Opportunity/Challenge/Possible Outcome spread with a Shadow Card added for seasoning. There's too much going on lately on the caregiving front that I need to get some perspective on how to approach stuff.

Eyebright

I haven't had much time to spend with my Druidcraft these last few days, but last night I did a 3 card daily draw for today, and it was spot on! :D

I'm hoping to maybe try out a deck interview spread on it at the weekend. I think that would be very interesting.

How is everyone getting on?

shiresun

A Vacation! Today I celebrate my lover and me; the US we've built.

shiresun

Keep on Keeping on... posted

SpiritOfTheDogz

Well, since my um has been in hospital I haven't touched the Connolly much, but hopefully now she's out I'll get back in to it all soon :)

Onyx

SpiritOfTheDogz said:
Well, since my um has been in hospital I haven't touched the Connolly much, but hopefully now she's out I'll get back in to it all soon :)

Glad to hear things are looking up for you!

Onyx.

Eyebright

SpiritOfTheDogz said:

Glad to hear your mum is out of hospital. I'm sure your Connolly has been waiting patiently for you :)

Eyebright

inanna_tarot

SpiritoftheDogz, hope all is ok.

Last night I did a 10 card romance reading with my Noblet TdM... and ya know what, it all made perfect sense. Not just the cards but all the little things like the leaves or the colour sequence etc. Really interesting stuff. And it was interesting how it told two stories of 2 people.
I'm really digging the TdM now :D

Must remember to do daily draws. Been crap at remembering that at the mo lol.

SpiritOfTheDogz

inanna_tarot said:
SpiritoftheDogz, hope all is ok.

Thanks, getting back to normal now