DECK OF THE MONTH -MAY 2013 sign up thread

Kathy123

Count me in with the Crystal Visions deck :)

Great Rhiamon! Welcome back! I was just looking at that deck online... it looks very pretty. Wondering if it has any "crystal" influence, or whether that is just a catchy title.

SwampLady

okay I am going to put up the BG for this month and try a new deck. I think I will go with The Legacy of the Devine this time. As much as I love his decks. I just haven't had any luck with them. This is my last ditch effort to read with his beautiful and creative decks.

Obsydian

I want to sign up with my new mini deck, Tarot of Pagan Cats. :)

inkedat20

im in

I think this would be great for me. sign me up. ill be using the book of shadows as above deck.

Kathy123

okay I am going to put up the BG for this month and try a new deck. I think I will go with The Legacy of the Devine this time. As much as I love his decks. I just haven't had any luck with them. This is my last ditch effort to read with his beautiful and creative decks.

That deck was one of the first I bought! It is beautiful!

Kathy123

I think this would be great for me. sign me up. ill be using the book of shadows as above deck.

Hi Inkedat20! I'm glad you are joining our group! I am debating on that deck myself for this month, especially considering I have the second half pre-ordered, and should be getting it soon! I have not worked with this deck yet, I think the variation of the RWS throws me off a bit and I'm not quite sure how to work with it. I am hoping the more traditional "As Below" half will help me incorporate the "As Above" a bit more.

Have you worked with this deck a lot?

Kathy123

Weekly group spreads

1. Kathy123 (tba) (Sunday Evening 8:00 pm)
2. Annabloem - Tarot of the Gnomes (Monday Morning 2:00 am)
3. SwampLady - Legacy of the Divine (Sunday Evening 7:00 pm)
4. Aivli - Shadowscapes Tarot (Sunday Evening 5:00 pm)
5. Juliana - Wild Unknown (Sunday Evening 5:00 pm)
6. Rhiamon - Crystal Visions (Sunday Evening 8:00 pm)
7. Obsydian - Tarot of Pagan Cats (Sunday Evening 7:00)
8. Inkedat20 - Book of Shadows - As Above (Sunday Evening 8:00)

For those of you who are new, in the April Deck of the Month Thread, we did a "group spread" every week. Those who wanted to participate did, those who didn't, didn't :) Nothing on this thread is mandatory :)

Every week a spread would be posted, and we would do the spread at the same time in our respective locations. These spreads would happen Sunday Evening at 8:00 pm EDT.
For convenience sake, on the first post, I have posted the respective times for the time zones next to the participants name.

If you would like to participate in the group spreads, you can reference your time zone on the first page of the thread. As per the moderators request, please post your readings here:

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=3536599#post3536599 (which is also linked on the first post). Please let us know on this thread if you post to the readings thread so we can read your post :)

Hope to have you all join in!

Juliana

You know, on second thought, I think I will use a different deck this month. And what's better than going from the ultra basic Wild Unknown to the very intricate Paulina Tarot? So yeah, can you switch me to the Paulina this month, please? :)

septimus

I would like to join in also--Dark Angels.