Crystal Oracle.. I just bought it does anyone have it ?

memries

When I was on my trip I saw this Crystal Oracle. All lovely crystals of course and so very colorful. A really beautiful set of cards but of course I do not have a clue. However, since stones and crystals are a love of mine I cannot wait to get into it. It came in a box with a very nice small book that looks quite clear. I was just wondering if anyone else has it ? How did you do with it ?

Elven

Hi memries :D

Is this the Toni Carmine Salerno Oracle? I bought this Oracle - 'Crystal Oracle' last week - I have been waiting ages to get it off lay-buy :D

The first card I drew was so appropriate - so I thought - you and I baby are a match LOL!!

Love to hear of other opinions on this deck too.

Blessings
Elven x

memries

Yes Elven that is the deck by Toni Carmine Salerno. The cards are fairly large and shiny and in a cute box the book fits in as well. They have no borders and only the name of the mineral on the bottom.
My first card is Calcite which partly means communication and expansion.
When the day is over I am going to bed with my little book and reading the whole thing !
Can't wait. It was not much either only around $25 U.S. I don't remember exactly. I just really liked the sample I saw and had no idea how really nice it is.
Hope you get yours soon.
As an aside I belong to the Mineral Collecting Club on the internet here and while I am not active I receive a lot of mail from them from Members who are selling minerals or who have mines ! Have not got to one yet but always hope if I go in that part of our North country where the mines are that I will.
Apparently there is a spot not too far where you can dig for fossils and of course I am snagged on those as well so going there for sure this summer.

Elven

Hi memries :)

I actually got it off lay-buy, so it is sitting in the bookcase getting the once over :p
Got to mention the box! Its great with its little magnetic 'door'. I think I will cover the box in fabric - even though I like the cover - its begging for some velvet! LOL!!

The crystal I chose was Wulfenite - preservation, duality, psychic awareness.
Alot about listening and trusting my instincts and intuition.

The cards always feel a bit better once theyve been used a bit and aren't so sticky - I had the same thing with the Magdalene deck - the bigger thicker cards - I have the Universal Love cards now on Lay-buy - so I can get them out next.

I used to go fossicking for clear and smokey quartz - I loved it - except walking back up the hill with buckets of quartz rock! Why are all the good pieces at the bottom of the hills :p

Blessings
Elven x

Elven

I just drew another card in relation to the way someone views me and I got Pyrite! It was exact - I like these cards!

Blessings
Elven x

afrosaxon

I just got this deck in the Oracle Exchange...woohoo!

I haven't worked with them yet but I already am drawn to them.

I asked the deck (as part of my introduction to it) to guide me to the card it feels represents me. I pulled "rutilated quartz", which is about unconditional love, healing, and reconciliation.

And how about my AT angel sent me a box of crystals last week, among which was rutilated quartz! I've been holding a crystal it during the day. So yeah...this deck was definitely meant for me.

I'm so excited! :party:

T.

bershka

Hi,

Does anyone have a link to all pictures of Crystal Oracle?

I searched for a link in this forum but I couldn't find it.

I want to see pictures of pyrite and stichtite in serpentine.

Thanks!!

afrosaxon

The only thing I'm not really digging on this deck is: Salermo's interpretations of the crystals vs. what I read elsewhere about their properties. Also, some of the crystals listed aren't as popular and it takes a bit of research to find out their meanings.

T.

Little Hare

I used to have this and i traded it away, which i regret, because i found it to be such an accurate and soothing oracle.

Pictures of it can be seen here: http://www.tonicarminesalerno.com/crystaloracle.htm

Afrosaxon i would take what toni says as extra info about the crystals, because as we know meanings for crystals... and what they can do are still being discovered... and different people will have different interpretations of them...

bershka

Hi,

Thanks for the link, but it does not show all the pictures of Crystal Oracle... unless I am mistaken?!

But never mind, I don't need it anymore because I ordered it and I purchased the actual crystals :)