exerpts taken from the diary of a broken soul

rogue

I'm not really trying to antagonize you Ash, just saying your story doesn't exactly answer my question. Not that it's not an inspirational story. I suppose killing the woman's family wouldn't inspire respect, but it would command respect through fear. Some leaders like it that way and others don't. In today's society unfortunately a lot of them do. When it comes down to it, perhaps it's not the best way to earn respect, but more like a lowest common denominator. That's the reason terrorism works. And Jehovah was the master. Of course there are higher aspects to that fruit story that not many earthlings consider. I love this new card because it adds that much more depth to your deck.

sacredashes

lampkin said:
I'm not really trying to antagonize you Ash, just saying your story doesn't exactly answer my question.

I know you weren't.. :D I was just teasing you, J.

Maybe one day it'll make sense.. :)

Ok, let's focus on the question then ...Would I blame someone for taking from me what was offered because it is a game to him/her?

The game being, depriving me of something just so this person will enjoy watching me go balistic, froth in the mouth and absolutely lose control over every rational thought that I may once have?

Ok, remember the incident I told you about, the delivery of the deck that got messed up? It nearly got sent to the Crystal Isle instead of the Glass City even when I specifically insisted "DON'T SEND TO CRYSTAL ISLE?"

Remember what I said AFTER I went balistic, J? "What's the point in beating a mule for being a mule?"

May I remind you that I DID beat the mule for being a mule and felt crappy after that. So in the end, the mule won the game of dignity because I certainly lost mine. :D

**Editted to add: We sometimes think that life would be ideal if things didn't go wrong but what do we learn about ourselves, how do we know who we really are if we didn't have situations that brought out the worst in us? That's the shadow world, owning the part of ourselves we wish didn't exist.

Buddha's story wasn't meant only to inspire, J. It was meant to teach us that no matter what others do, what happens around us, it's up to us to decide how we deal with it. Same as Mr. Frankl.

rogue

Don't you think that sometimes it's alright to put on a good show for these malevolent types, since they go so far out of their way asking for it? What fun is life when you're avoiding all of its drama? You know even god will lash out against those who beg for it. Remember the flood?

sacredashes

ooohhhh, remember our discussion about Skeletor? }) How he'd go out of his way to be the bad guy just so He-man/She-Ra had something to do in their free time? He was the one who gave them a reason to be labled "heroes". :D

And he has to pretend they won in the end; let them think they got the better of him or they won't come out and play with him next time. :D

sacredashes

Justice

I have to say, I've outdone myself this time.. :D For some reason, I really love this card :heart:
Removed 05.01.2008

truelighth

I just saw the card and yes, you have outdone yourself. I also love the card. It is beautiful! Wow!

sacredashes

Wheel of Fortune

truelighth..

In the wee hours of dawn as I write this, the sun is rising because I can see the light through my window. How apt that you are the last to share your kind words with me and the first thing I see this day. :)

Removed 05.01.2008

Ash

***The sun is up already... :)

rogue

That's the way you do it Ash. You really know your stuff and that's a rare thing.

OOO In this one I see powerful symbolism and magic. You have a guided hand. This card reminds me of certain concepts, like the veils to the otherworld and beyond. Also it reminds me of a dreamcatcher. But how do the wheels turn when they are shackled together? He seems so oppressed in his physical form. Keep up the good work because your deck is going to be an instant classic.

truelighth

sacredashes said:
truelighth..

In the wee hours of dawn as I write this, the sun is rising because I can see the light through my window. How apt that you are the last to share your kind words with me and the first thing I see this day. :)

How poetic indeed, maybe it was meant to be :). I really love the Justice card. Actually, I love all your work. It is very powerful, just like Lampkin wrote. And this new card, the Wheel of Fortune is indeed also very powerful. Your deck is going to be a definate must-have!

sacredashes

The Sun

Removed 05.01.2008