Celtic Shaman's Pack

rachelcat

There's one on eBay.com right now for very reasonable starting price and shipping. (I already have mine!!)

lark

Guiding Cauldron said:
Thanks for the web site tip! i just got her online greenwood book i'm SO thrilled!
Comparing the two books, the one that comes with the Greenwood deck, and the online one, I'm finding the online info so much more interesting.
So if you don't have the Greenwood book don't feel bad this online book is actually IMO much better.
thanks for the heads up rachelcat. :)

autumnsdaughter

Just got my Celtic Shaman's Pack, and I really really love it! It is even more beautiful in person than I expected. I'm trying to pick out some favorite cards, but I can't- I love all of them. I am so grateful that my friend thought of me when she didn't want them- generosity abounds! :love:

Debra

Has anyone been USING this deck?

Last night I fell asleep reading the book and had dreams of dead friends and totem animals. (Since you ask: A white fox, and a snake.)

Surprised the hell out of me, too.

6 Haunted Days

Strangely I've been using this deck daily for weeks, something very powerful about the images. The book is only so-so.

Debra

"Using it" how, 6HD?

wytchwood

ooooh! A resurrection! I started this thread ages ago and forgot to check in it...

I actually got another copy of the Celtic Shaman's Pack, and the printing is central on this one, it must have been a printing error, it was not all that serious a problem, just each card was printed slightly off centre so that the border was thick on one side and thin on the other. I gave it to a friend in the end, but I haven't even opened the other one. It's been at the back of the shelf since I got it. I'm in two minds whether to open it and use it and see if I get on with it, or leave it sealed and keep it to sell at a later date. So has anyone had any experience using the deck? It seems designed specifically as an aid to following the Matthews' Shamanic path rather than a normal reading deck (going on a quick flick through the book).

Zoe xx

Debra

Yes. It's not really for divination, as far as I can see. At any rate I can't divine with it, at least so far. I'm not much of a Celtic shaman, though (I'm an Jewish Atheist rationalist. Think that has something to do with it? )

:D

MoonGypsy

Hi everyone! This is only my second post, but i'm a confirmed Tarotholic (which includes oracles under that umbrella):<)
In regards to the Celtic Shaman's Pack, i just wanted to mention that there are a few on US Amazon right now. A couple of weeks ago i discovered a set on Amazon for only 4.60 USD and just received it yesterday. Upon opening it, the box was quite rough, but low and behold--the book was like it had never been touched, and the cards were...are you ready? Drum roll, please...SHRINK WRAPPED!!! i couldn't believe it! So, if anybody has been longing for this set at a reasonable price--now seems to be a good time.
Brightest Tarot Blessings,
MoonGypsy

lark

Good for you MoonGypsy!
And thanks for the heads up..I just ordered one for $12.00 I hope it's in good shape...says it is the deck and book.
I'll post here when I recieve it.
Becareful though some seem to be the book only.