Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Amy Brown's Faerie Fairy Oracle?

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Oracle Decks

Citizen

Frannie 
Amy Brown's Faerie Fairy Oracle?

Hi
I saw this Oracle on ebay, but I didn't see it listed here in AT. I found it absolutely beautiful. Can anybody tell me a little more about it? Thanks!
Top   #1
Citizen

Venessa 

I don't have it, but I have read some reviews of it. The reveiws didn't look to inviting though. They said that the cards were basically just good for looks and not for actual readings. I guess its up to how you like them if anything. They are very beautiful cards though! When looking for a deck I always like to read the reviews from people who bought it, I guess that is why you posted here, huh ? Anyways, I don't know much! Just thought I'd share what I read.

venessa
Top   #2
Citizen

WaterSong 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frannie
Hi
I saw this Oracle on ebay, but I didn't see it listed here in AT. I found it absolutely beautiful. Can anybody tell me a little more about it? Thanks!
hello frannie, I just got this oracle as a gift from a friend and the cards are beautiful....I am just starting to use it and getting familiar with it...it comes in a beautiful blue box tied with a silk ribbon, with a book that explains the cards and suggestions for spreads....I actually offered 3 readings with this deck in the oracle section, in case you want to try and see how it works for you

If you love faeries you should try and get it...I think it is a nice addition to my Frouds faes

xoxoox
magenta
Top   #3
Citizen

HearthCricket 

I hve this deck and I love it. The packaging is gorgeous and the artwork is fun. I like the book (nice hardcover) and get a lot out of it. However, it is not a deck I use to read for others, but rather more of a personal affirmation/changes type of deck for my own growth. That being said, it is still worthwhile and does have some fun faery art to it. I find the faery decks vary from dark and mysterious to sweet and fun, and everything inbetween! Which makes me addicted to collecting them!
Top   #4
Citizen

faerylvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HearthCricket
I hve this deck and I love it. The packaging is gorgeous and the artwork is fun. I like the book (nice hardcover) and get a lot out of it. However, it is not a deck I use to read for others, but rather more of a personal affirmation/changes type of deck for my own growth. That being said, it is still worthwhile and does have some fun faery art to it. I find the faery decks vary from dark and mysterious to sweet and fun, and everything inbetween! Which makes me addicted to collecting them!

I agree exactly with this. I use it for myself only... I wouldn't even try to read for someone else, but it is great for a personal deck.
Top   #5
Citizen

HearthCricket 

Magenta is in the process of doing a reading with this deck for me now. I am looking forward to another person's take on it and wanted a reading anyhow, so this will be a good learning experience!
Top   #6
Citizen

thorhammer 

Would someone mind posting some scans? Pretty please?

\m/ Kat
Top   #7
Citizen

HearthCricket 

This is from her website. This way you get to see pics and the boxing!

http://www.amybrownart.com/images2_1.../deck_full.jpg
Top   #8
Citizen

HearthCricket 

And even though there are some very cute fairies in there, here is a scan of a few of the darker cards, as well! I hope this helps!
Top   #9
Citizen

faunabay 

I have this deck and while I love the artwork - it's just an art deck for me. (shrug) I've tried to do readings and it just doesn't work that way for me. Of course that's just me though. I'm glad others can use it where I can't.
Top   #10

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.