Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Amy Brown's Faerie Fairy Oracle?

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Oracle Decks

Citizen

bershka 

umph, it does look like a deck with beautiful pieces of artwork... I'd most likely use it to display the cards around my place
Top   #11
Citizen

thorhammer 

Thanks for the links and scans, HC. Yeah, pretty, but it doesn't look like my thing. I reckon, with the MerryDay and Froud's Faeries, and the Moon Garden on its way, that might be me all Faeried out !!!

\m/ Kat
Top   #12
Citizen

Jewel 

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorhammer
Thanks for the links and scans, HC. Yeah, pretty, but it doesn't look like my thing. I reckon, with the MerryDay and Froud's Faeries, and the Moon Garden on its way, that might be me all Faeried out !!!
I just checked your profile, and I don't think you are ... you need the Fey Tarot (kit) *ROFLAMO*. That is a fabulous tarot deck, and very fey in my opnion.

Reading this thread makes me want to see if I can do a reading with the Amy Brown deck ... hmmmmmmmm .... looks to Faunabay ....
Top   #13

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.