Wicca Pack by Sally Morningstar

MysticalMoose

Just spotted this & won it on eBay....found scans of the whole deck & fell in love, just wondered if anyone else has this deck & what their opinion is of it? I thought the artwork looks lovely & cant wait to get my hands on it!

You can see ther whole deck here: http://strangerealms.multiply.com/photos/album/32/Wicca_Pack

:D MM :love:

Disa

I hadn't seen this before. I'm quite interested in Wicca and I ordered it just now on Amazon. I hope the accompanying book is useful and accurate- it looks informative. I'll be interested in seeing what people think of it, as well.

MysticalMoose

Thanks Miss 6 For the info! :) I shall study those thread intently!!!!!

:love: MM

MareSaturni

The study group has been quite silent, but i love this deck and would be willing to start studying it again if i had other people wth me ;)

It's a lovely and interesting deck, very symbolic!

FaireMaiden

Mystical Moose & Disa... I think you will really love this deck... Have to agree with 6H, the book is rather, um, superficial... Alas, the cards themselves are so evocative, the book can be easily forgiven... I felt the same as soon as I saw them-- had to have them NOW! *lol* And I wasn't disappointed... just loved the look and feel of them... good artistry and good energy there, *vbs*

MysticalMoose

Well they came today & WOW I just love them! The colours & artwork are so stunning I have sat for ages just looking thru them... some of the cards are very "Greenwood-esque" in my opinion. Am very glad that I bought this set. I know Im going to enjoy using it! :)