Soulmate oracle by John Gray

Pao

Has anyone seen these before? I just accidentally stumbled upon them. you can browse through the cards by looking at the daily message. I really like the art though I dont like John Gray's definitions of them and i dont like John Gray either lol Also do you think you canuse these for general questions or only for love related questions? that is so limiting. And some of the card images are really similar. Time and Timing, i guess they are different but.....

thoughts?

http://www.soulmateoracle.com/oracle.html

flicker

Not my thing seen them before loved some of the images but felt the theme was off for the styles on the cards. Too many clashing images. I'd like to hear if there are other soulmate decks.

BodhiSeed

I'm with you Pao - I really like the art, but not sure how Gray's ideas for the cards would be. If they weren't so expensive, I would get them and just chuck the book! :D

Bernice

I really like these images. Doesn't look like a large deck.
Not inclined to go along with their meanings.

Bee

Pao

I do agree that its too expensive. I like the art but is not worth spending that much for it. I wonder how it would read though...

MysticalMoose

I like the art too, I could spend ages looking at these cards but the definitions are a bit of a strain to wade thru arent they? I think I will have another look when Im not so tired! lol :)

sunflowr

I have them on my ipod Touch. If you have an iphone or Touch, you can get the deck, free, as an application. You get a one-card reading from it. Really nice, although I wouldnt go out of my way to purchase them. I like them on the ipod though. :)