Which Knight do you find most attractive?

Barleywine

OK, the Knight of Cups is my significator (calm, subtle and artistic Cancer/Scorpio personality anchored by sensible Capricorn Moon), and I think I'm damn attractive! So . . . :laugh:

Rhinemaiden

In my personal readings, I view all Knights as protectors:

Knight of Cups – protection against going off the deep end emotionally.

Knight of Coins – protection against stupid spending.

Knight of Wands – protection against calamity.

Knight of Swords – protection against evil doers.

My goto deck is the Alchemical, and the knight most often drawn is the knight of coins. When he comes up, it's a signal to me to keep my hands in my pockets and away from the ATM or the "buy it now" button on ebay!

jema

Knight of Discs is my guy for sure!
Calm and grounded, a realist but not judging. I bet he loves to bake and cook.
Neat around the house. Polite but with no false pretenses...

The knight of swords would make me all unhinged and wound me in ways he would never even know (or care much about)

Padma

When I was younger, the Knight of Wands was always very attractive to me! But, now that I am more mature, I have to say flat out the Knight of Pentacles is my fave knight guy :)

I like earthy, reliable, mature and responsible individuals. Plus, as he loves animals, he and I would have a great time riding our horses, and walking and training our dogs together! :D As he is quite solid physically, I am sure we'd enjoy eating and drinking together, too. Yup, he's the dude!

seedcake

How to say it... I fall for the Kings only. Sorry, Knights (and really sorry, Knight of Swords, my trule Tarot love but you know, King is the King, end of story).

Laura Borealis

Knight of Discs for the same reasons as jema and Padma. :thumbsup:

In my youth, I had an on-and-off-again thing with a Knight of Swords that lasted years (though only for periods of a few weeks at a time) and while he was incredibly attractive to me, I wouldn't want to go there again. Too frustrating.

I also had an intense thing with a Knight of Wands, but her wands energy had a dark, destructive side which was very terrible. If she hadn't been so much smaller than me, I don't know what might have happened... Never again.

danieljuk

The most attractive for me is the Knight of Cups but let's face it, they are probably not going to stick around! But it will be charming fun for a while! :) Recently in a personal reading I got the Knight of Pentacles come up as my next partner and this annoyed me. a little boring, methodical, but so committed and caring and loyal! so they would not be my first choice but maybe it's the Knight I need, someone who is going to stick around for the long term! :cool3: In all the tarot cards I find the King of Wands the most attractive of all :thumbsup:

Tanga

As a gay male I think the Knight of Pentacles is DAMN attractive! I always find the Knight of Cups too effeminate, Knight of Swords too egotistical, and the Knight of Wands ... odd.

Hmm. Nearly eye-to-eye here. Except I'd say - the Knight of Wands is too impulsive.

I'm not sure if what's discussed here is the attractiveness of the knights as, say, Platonic archetypes, or the knights of a particular deck.

So I'll stay in the realm of the concrete and just throw out there that my favorite is Lo Scarabeo's Knight of Cups: https://lifeofhimm.wordpress.com/2015/03/23/your-week-in-tarot-week-ending-march-28-2015/.

The reasons for the attraction are not, er, particularly subtle... *decorously blushing*

Well now - that Knight is 'Fit' - as they say. Haha.
And...hm... I've actually got him. heh. Should look at that deck more.

OK, the Knight of Cups is my significator (calm, subtle and artistic Cancer/Scorpio personality anchored by sensible Capricorn Moon), and I think I'm damn attractive! So . . . :laugh:

Huh - now just the sort of Cuppy chappy I'd like to meet. Lol.

How to say it... I fall for the Kings only. Sorry, Knights (and really sorry, Knight of Swords, my true Tarot love but you know, King is the King, end of story).

Hahahahahha!

I had to make photos of my favourite visually attractive Knights of Swords for you guys to see:
https://uk.pinterest.com/pin/507569820480218824/

Alta

King of Pentacles for me, but the Knight would work. I no longer want the level of drama and excitement brought by the other knights. :)

Amanda

If we're going strictly by looks, I'd say Knight of Pentacles because I am attracted to a rugged look, where the jaw-line is fairly firm and square and maybe he has a 5 o'clock shadow going on and some messed up hair. Not to mention his slow walk through the field toward you after a hard day's work, gleaming with sweat on his chest through his ripped open shirt... Mhmm.. nothing sexier than a hard-working man. :thumbsup:

Aside from the physical, my top two would be Knight of Pentacles and Knight of Cups because (in RWS) they both face the future and act as agents for positive change. Knight of Swords and Knight of Wands might do more damage-control, which isn't a bad thing, unless it's on damage they've caused themselves and are only correcting as an after-thought.