Deck of the Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 191 : March 28 - April 3

VGimlet

This thread is for those who would like to work through their collection of decks. Each week on a Saturday we will be picking a new deck to work with exclusively for the week.

Anyone is welcome. Please join us!

1. Please post with your chosen deck for the week - if you wish you can choose 1 tarot and 1 oracle so you can participate in all areas of the forum

2. Chat away about your deck, how you're finding it etc

3. Daily Draws can be recorded in our Group Daily draws thread: HERE

4. The following link is for members of the Deck of the Week group to post readings (other than Daily Draws) with their chosen decks or readings with spreads offered specifically by Deck of the Week members. No feedback or commentary on the spreads/readings is required (unless requested).

Deck of the Week Readings

5. Here are links so that members can post daily readings/reflections on Oracles or Lenormand decks:

Oracle Decks - Threads in Oracle Readings forum
Deck of the Week Group - Oracle Daily Draws
Deck of the Week Group - Oracle Readings Journal

Lenormand Decks - Threads in Lenormand Journals forum
Deck of the Week Group - Lenormand Daily Draws
Deck of the Week Group - Lenormand Readings Journal

Participants:
1. VGimlet - Greenwood Tarot
2. Lycanthropos - Fenestra Tarot
3. swedishfish612 - Shadowscapes Tarot
4. BodhiSeed - Shadowscapes Tarot + Cedar Oracle
5. AJ - Astrological Oracle (Castelli)
6. Madrigal (Still deciding)

VGimlet

I'm back to the Greenwood Tarot this week.

Lycanthropos

I'd like to join this week. The postman brought the Fenestra Tarot today. Looking through it tonight, ready to start reading with it tomorrow!

VGimlet

Welcome Lycanthropos!

swedishfish612

I'm in, getting to know my Shadowscapes this week. Just got it yesterday!

BodhiSeed

I'll be using the Shadowscapes Tarot paired with Cedar Runes (made by AT's Waleswoman). I very much enjoyed using the Navigators of the Mystic Sea and the Celtic Lenormand last week. The little booklet that comes with the CL is excellent.:thumbsup:

Welcome Lycanthropos, and welcome back Swedishfish! :)

AJ

odd week with my runes, all but one daily draw pull were from Tyr's Aett

Astrological Oracle, by Castelli. from the swap table at the NW Tarot Symposium

Madrigal

I've had a week with Shadowscapes which hardly seems enough time for such a beautifully, detailed deck. If you have an iPad I highly recommend getting the app for this deck. After drawing my cards I could then consult the app for all the detail I needed.

Debating about continuing with Shadowscapes or using my new Hanson-Roberts.

Lycanthropos

Fenestra Tarot

So far I've posted a daily meditation draw and a reading to the threads. I did go through all of the cards when I got the deck yesterday. I saw somewhere that 'Fenestra' means 'window', although I don't remember in what language. These cards are rather like windows onto the scenes. I just with they were bigger. My eyesight isn't that great and I'm colourblind, combined with the muted tones and smallish images, it makes some of the cards a bit difficult. The imagery itself is wonderful imho which is why I got the deck, I just have to get close to a few of them to see everything that's happening.