Favourite Devil card

feynrir

Wonderful, everyone's already listed my favorites! :D

Hidden Realm's Shadowdance, The Ellis DecK's, and the Robin Wood...those are all tops for me, about in order, as well.

However, the Chrysalis Tarot deck's Bella Rosa (attached) is a recent unique depiction of which I am fond. The idea of feeling that one needs to disguise oneself, and the physicality that separates us as a mask in general...that notion is represented well in XV Bella Rosa.

Attachments

• bella+rosa.jpg
    bella+rosa.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 225

RunningWild

The Devil in the Tarot Illuminati is great. Also from the Mary El Tarot, the Cosmic Tarot, and the Victorian Romantic Tarot

prudence

The Devil from the Tarot du Roy Nissanka. It's repellant and sexy and attractive and creepy all in one. Sadly, I can't get my scanner to work, and I am unable to find any images of it online. It is very jarring, imo.

Barleywine

I kinda like this twitchy Devil from the Tarot of the Four Elements.

Attachments

• Four Elements Devil.jpg
    Four Elements Devil.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 212

Emily

Morgan Greer Devil

After all these years and many decks, it is still the Devil card from the Morgan Greer. It is such a simple image but it really packs a punch and leaves an impression. :)

velvetina

The Mary-El Devil is probably my favourite of all, but I also want to include The Vertigo Tarot's interpretation; the handsome Lucifer 'sitting' in a deck chair.

Tanga

Presently - my favourite is the Devil from the Halloween Tarot - by Kipling West
She - is a lady. A red demoness dressed in blue, with 3 imps/children on a lead. She's holding a trident.

The Halloween Tarot makes me laugh.