Star card as how someone feels about you?

pdmishh

I am just wondering: what is your first impulse, thought or gut reaction upon seeing the Star as how someone feels or sees you?

I would interpret it as: young, carefree, serene, spirited and/or hopeful.

Thoughts?

Ruby Jewel

I am just wondering: what is your first impulse, thought or gut reaction upon seeing the Star as how someone feels or sees you?

I would interpret it as: young, carefree, serene, spirited and/or hopeful.

Thoughts?

Your the Star of the show........the sparkle in his eye.

amaya1

Star is a pure love and a healing after a difficult situation so may they feel that the other person could heal them with their innocence and pure love..they appreciates the other.they like but think" you" are out of their league or our of their reach.

pdmishh

Star is a pure love and a healing after a difficult situation so may they feel that the other person could heal them with their innocence and pure love..they appreciates the other.they like but think" you" are out of their league or our of their reach.

Wow that's a very beautiful, unique way of putting it, thank you Amaya.

Enlightenment23

When we look up at a star, we often wonder, "Wow, it's so beautiful," and we're dazzled by its luminescence and shining light.

But then deep down side, there's a part of us that's a tad bit sad that this star isn't tangible. We can't touch it. We can't see it up close unless, by a stroke of luck, NASA invites us on a space ship to see these balls of gas up close.

That's how this person sees you and feels about you - they wish that they could connect with you, but there's a part of them that feels like this a far-fetched dream or something that could only happen in the far future.

That was a long-winded way of me saying that I agree with amaya. He or she thinks you're out of their league. Or he or she is thinking, "If only things weren't the way they were now, we would connect. Maybe some day in the future ... "

JMI_Tarot

I see the star as being a goddess who provides and her presence is calming for that reason. So if someone sees you as the star, they feel quite well around you, unworried about what the future may bring, better in themselves for being in your presence.

I think the Star is maybe my favourite card.

feminine_mystique

When we look up at a star, we often wonder, "Wow, it's so beautiful," and we're dazzled by its luminescence and shining light.

But then deep down side, there's a part of us that's a tad bit sad that this star isn't tangible. We can't touch it. We can't see it up close unless, by a stroke of luck, NASA invites us on a space ship to see these balls of gas up close.

That's how this person sees you and feels about you - they wish that they could connect with you, but there's a part of them that feels like this a far-fetched dream or something that could only happen in the far future.

That was a long-winded way of me saying that I agree with amaya. He or she thinks you're out of their league. Or he or she is thinking, "If only things weren't the way they were now, we would connect. Maybe some day in the future ... "
I love this x100.

Been so true in my case.

Adriana

As for feelings there is a hope there, maybe a wish to be with someone, maybe its even an adoration in it too.. Longing.. But at the same time the stars are far out there, there could also be a distance to what they feel even if they like someone. Out of sight out of mind kind of thing. On a more negative note they could feel they are above and out of reach of the other... It depends..

pdmishh

Thanks so much for your lovely description! It's beautiful yet sad at the same time - wish the key description here... wishing upon a star, you described it greatly!